Ender IO Power Monitor

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Darkone84

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to have the power monitor from Ender IO display on a screen or monitor. If not is there a mod that can let me do this? I know I could maybe use Computercraft but I’m not an expert on doing Lua code.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
This is what you were asking for, no?

On popular demand I pulled myself together, reinstalled a 1.7.10 instance and pulled the peripheral names of the TE energy cells and EnderIO Capacitor banks. Hereby added an updated version of the Energy Power Monitor script for 1.7.10.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...uide-collection-etc.42664/page-15#post-718973

Direct link:
http://pastebin.com/0TM9aRbw

Should work with all tiers of TE Energy Cells and EnderIo Capacitor Banks(Though not entirely sure myself why you would prefer this script over a Power monitor for the EnderIO stuff :p, but the possibility is there :p).

EDIT: There was a bug in the script that made it unable to detect directly adjacent TE energy cells, due to the fact that each tier now uses different peripheral names. The function that dealt with the directly adjacent devices were not designed to handle this. It have now been fixed and should work with all tiers both with cable/modem and directly adjacent.

@rhn is the man.

Reactions: pizzawolf14

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Inaeo will this work on the EnderIO power monitor?

It will work with the Capacitor Bank itself, displaying the same (or at least similar) results as would be displayed on the Power Monitor. The only thing it may be missing is the energy stored in conduits/machines.

It should still be a nice "At A Glance" screen.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Inaeo will this work on the EnderIO power monitor?
The script is basically the same as the Power monitor. It turns a Redstone Signal on and off depending on the energy storage of the attached Energy Cell or Capacitor Bank. It is not really meant for EnderIO since you already got the Power Monitor there, but yeah you can use it as a replacement for the Power Monitor and get the added bonus of the Monitor displaying the On/off state and power status of the Capacitor Bank. At least this was one of the reasons why I added the EnderIO compatibility.

To change the default On/off values: download it to an ingame computer, open the script(just type "edit programname") and change these values:
local upper = 0.90 --Upper limit for computer to stop transmitting redstone signal. 0.90=90% full.
local lower = 0.10 --Lower limit for computer to start transmitting redstone signal.

Darkone84

Jul 29, 2019
To change the default On/off values: download it to an ingame computer, open the script(just type "edit programname") and change these values:[/QUOTE]

Thnaks rhn. I'll have a play with this and see if I can get it to do what I want.