Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Infinity|1.10.1|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|UK

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tizzarde

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: tizzarde
  2. Minecraft name: TheLegitTizzarde
  3. Age: 14
  4. Country: England
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2 years or maybe even more( hard to keep count xD)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I started off playing vanilla which was ok but when I tried out mods I was astounded. The pure amount of community created content blows my mind and adds infinite amounts of depths to a game that was, in my mind, very simplistic.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have never been banned ^_^
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm quite good at building, I'm very polite when it comes to helping people with their problems and I have an extensive knowledge of most mods (However, I still haven't really gotten that far into Draconic Evolution ^.^)

sgtjester

Jul 29, 2019

• Forum Name: sgtjester
    • Minecraft name: sgtjester
    • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? About one year
    • What do you like about modded minecraft?: there's always several ways of getting something done, there's always new setups...new ideas.
    • Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope
    • What can you bring to the community? I can be very helpful to players that are new to some of the mods...I can be humorous when needed :p.

DarkzXD

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: DarkzXD
  2. Minecraft name: DarKzXD
  3. Age: 13
  4. Country: Canada
  5. How long have you played the modded version of Minecraft?: 1-2 years. over 3 years of vanilla
  6. What do you like about modded Minecraft?: Super fun. Lots of things to do. Never gets boring
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never been banned
  8. What can you bring to the community?: I will help any players in need. I am also very friendly and can usually cheer people up.

TheNecromage

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: TheNecromage
  • Minecraft name: TheNecromage
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Hmm, about two years now.
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: The ability to start with so many different opportunities to reach end game. After you 'complete' one mod there is still a world of others to explore.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope.
  • What can you bring to the community? I tend to help people out as much as possible. If I'm far ahead in the game and someone is struggling, I don't mind coming to give them a hand.

DarkEspeon

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: GunnerWolf
  2. Minecraft name: GunnerWolf
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: UK
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since MC 1.2.5
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Unlike vanilla it has countless hours of content, and adds more room for creative growth
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? An overzealous love of minecarts

1. Forum Name: Prismatik_
  2. Minecraft name: Prismatik_
  3. Age: 24
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? A long time, since early tekkit days
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Powercreep
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never
  8. What can you bring to the community? More meat for the grinder.

• Forum Name: sgtjester
    • Minecraft name: sgtjester
    • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? About one year
    • What do you like about modded minecraft?: there's always several ways of getting something done, there's always new setups...new ideas.
    • Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope
    • What can you bring to the community? I can be very helpful to players that are new to some of the mods...I can be humorous when needed :p.

1. Forum Name: DarkzXD
  2. Minecraft name: DarKzXD
  3. Age: 13
  4. Country: Canada
  5. How long have you played the modded version of Minecraft?: 1-2 years. over 3 years of vanilla
  6. What do you like about modded Minecraft?: Super fun. Lots of things to do. Never gets boring
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never been banned
  8. What can you bring to the community?: I will help any players in need. I am also very friendly and can usually cheer people up.

• Forum Name: TheNecromage
  • Minecraft name: TheNecromage
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Hmm, about two years now.
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: The ability to start with so many different opportunities to reach end game. After you 'complete' one mod there is still a world of others to explore.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope.
  • What can you bring to the community? I tend to help people out as much as possible. If I'm far ahead in the game and someone is struggling, I don't mind coming to give them a hand.

All of you have been accepted and added. Welcome to the server.

DobermanVII

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: DobermanVII
  2. Minecraft name: DobermanVII
  3. Age: 18
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I played a lot of Tekkit back when I first started playing ANY modded minecraft - which was about 4 years ago. I've played on a few custom modpacks since then and had a lot of fun on them.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: There's always something new to learn. So many mods with so much tech. Vanilla minecraft is very repetitive.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'll be honest, not a lot. I guess i'm helpful to people who are in need and I like having a chat to people ;)

Last edited:

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: DobermanVII
  2. Minecraft name: DobermanVII
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I played a lot of Tekkit back when I first started playing ANY modded minecraft - which was about 4 years ago. I've played on a few custom modpacks since then and had a lot of fun on them.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: There's always something new to learn. So many mods with so much tech. Vanilla minecraft is very repetitive.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'll be honest, not a lot. I guess i'm helpful to people who are in need and I like having a chat to people ;)
you have been added welcome to the server!

Ar Tungs

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ar Tungs
2.ArTungs (no space)
3. Age: 23
4. UK
5. I have played modded mc for about 1 year now
6. I like the way you can build stuff which are much more smaller ( technical stuff ) and achieve same result.
7. No
8. I am a decent redstoner in vanlia mc. Should be able to help in advising.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ar Tungs
2.ArTungs (no space)
3. Age: 23
4. UK
5. I have played modded mc for about 1 year now
6. I like the way you can build stuff which are much more smaller ( technical stuff ) and achieve same result.
7. No
8. I am a decent redstoner in vanlia mc. Should be able to help in advising.
you have been added welcome to the server

expl0s1ve

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: expl0s1ve
  2. Minecraft name: trexpl0s1ve
  3. Age: 22
  4. Country: Turkey
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: There are endless oppurtunities, it's nearly impossible to get bored, unlike vanilla.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: I'm a laid back player who will hang out in the server outside real life activities, I get along with others nicely and have decent modded MC knowledge.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: expl0s1ve
  2. Minecraft name: trexpl0s1ve
  3. Age: 22
  4. Country: Turkey
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: There are endless oppurtunities, it's nearly impossible to get bored, unlike vanilla.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: I'm a laid back player who will hang out in the server outside real life activities, I get along with others nicely and have decent modded MC knowledge.
you have been added welcome to the server

DarkClown384

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: DarkClown384
  2. Minecraft name: GenesisPT
  4. Country: Portugal
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: Since beta 1.7.3, were there was still industrial craft 1 and better than wolves.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Being free of having not as much an open ended game while still having the option of doing things in lots of ways.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can basicly bring knowledge on the various mods since im kinda of a veteran when it comes to them even if im still not fully acostumized with the new ones :p .

King_Dennis

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: King_Dennis
  2. Minecraft name: King_Dennis
  4. Country: U.S.A
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I've been playing modded minecraft for a few years now, I've played all the popular packs and have taken a break for a bit because I was burned out. Now I'm back and ready to roll again :)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: What I like about modded minecraft is the fact that there's so many possibilities and numerous ways to do one task.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Don't believe so, nope.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm a shy person at first but open up in no time. I'm a humorous guy, generous, helping, and can contribute my jokes and helping others if needed :) I'm usually active on the servers website forums as well. Thank you for your time and consideration for my application and hope to see you guys soon!

Nikjee

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:Nikjee
  2. Minecraft name:Nikjee
  3. Age:15
  4. Country:Russia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?:Since version 1.6.6 and modded minecraft 1.7.1
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:Everything, i love play with mods especially with those which i don't really know.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:No, never.I'm friendly player.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Not really much, i'm not a fantastic builder, but i can help people with questions about mods.

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Wackoman6789
  • Minecraft name: wackoman6789
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since 1.8.1 alpha
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: a lot
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
  • What can you bring to the community? my building aspects and knowledge of the game

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: DarkClown384
  2. Minecraft name: GenesisPT
  4. Country: Portugal
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: Since beta 1.7.3, were there was still industrial craft 1 and better than wolves.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Being free of having not as much an open ended game while still having the option of doing things in lots of ways.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can basicly bring knowledge on the various mods since im kinda of a veteran when it comes to them even if im still not fully acostumized with the new ones :p .
  1. Forum Name: King_Dennis
  2. Minecraft name: King_Dennis
  4. Country: U.S.A
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I've been playing modded minecraft for a few years now, I've played all the popular packs and have taken a break for a bit because I was burned out. Now I'm back and ready to roll again :)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: What I like about modded minecraft is the fact that there's so many possibilities and numerous ways to do one task.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Don't believe so, nope.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm a shy person at first but open up in no time. I'm a humorous guy, generous, helping, and can contribute my jokes and helping others if needed :) I'm usually active on the servers website forums as well. Thank you for your time and consideration for my application and hope to see you guys soon!
  1. Forum Name:Nikjee
  2. Minecraft name:Nikjee
  3. Age:15
  4. Country:Russia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?:Since version 1.6.6 and modded minecraft 1.7.1
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:Everything, i love play with mods especially with those which i don't really know.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:No, never.I'm friendly player.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Not really much, i'm not a fantastic builder, but i can help people with questions about mods.
  • Forum Name: Wackoman6789
  • Minecraft name: wackoman6789
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since 1.8.1 alpha
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: a lot
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
  • What can you bring to the community? my building aspects and knowledge of the game
you have all been added sorry for the inconvience enjoy the server