Using PneumaticCraft against Botania

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I am new to drone usage but they seem like they could be useful for killing bosses somehow, does anyone have any helpful tips for beating Botania bosses with drones?

Reactions: nolaw70

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
No tips, but since I am playing Igenuity ATM, that does give me an idea once I get to that point. In fact, between PC drones, Doggy Talents dogs, and Millenaire NPCs (if i can get those to work), it may make gaia2 fights a lot more interesting. Need to plan an arena....

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
Gaia Guardian is designed to be un-automatible. I don't think a Drone would keep up with the teleporting anyway.

They could help with the adds/post add phase. I do not envision using them in an automated sense (where the player's only interaction is activating a system) but as minions adding DPS/aggro.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
They could help with the adds/post add phase. I do not envision using them in an automated sense (where the player's only interaction is activating a system) but as minions adding DPS/aggro.
If you would have problems with the adds phase, you probably never got to it. By the time you square off against the Gaia Guardian, one hopes that one already has sufficient means of dealing with mundane enemies.

And in all phases, the Gaia Guardian teleports too rapidly for the drone to keep up with, I doubt it would ever contribute meaningfully.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I didn't think it would work automated I just figured an ally would be useful lol

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Even if you could get it to work I bet Vaski would find a way to nerf it. Vas wants YOU to actually FIGHT the boss.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk