Good vs. Evil

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Very subtle Jacintha -.-
Backstory is that she is aggressive, reminiscent to the dragon. sgbros is the beast.

/J to Xanther:
Maybe you see us better dead than alive! That's why you've been so quiet! No suspicions from all of us, isn't it?
And the child... the unborn child...

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
[my personality is shy and contempt. That's until you agro me. Then this happens]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433155396.006050.jpg

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Xanther to Jacintha:*
WHAT?!?
In-case you missed it everyone here suffers right now!
every second of the day and night we feel the same pain as when we died!
The only way to stop this pain is to bring back life to this world and you think I want to stop that?!
You think I like this pain?!
*Xanther walks away*
*lenscas to Xanther:*
I am sure Jacintha didn't mean it that way and... *Xanther is now out of sight, Lenscas looks irritated to Jacintha*
Did you had to bring it that way?

[no rp]and now it begins to look like a bad tv show:p[/no rp]

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah you should. I was gonna do that.

/J to lenscas
Can you not see?! Xanther is hiding something. And I'm worried about the child. With Xanther spending so much time on the child and me teaching it the dragon ways... it could use what I have taught it against my people. Against US. And without my people who knows how to rebuild the Earth, we would all be fucked...

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
*To both:*
Can someone explain me what is happening

[rp] I know what happend soaras didn't :p [/rp]
Edit: That ninja tho

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/J
To Soaras:
*deep sigh* I am suspicious that Xanther is a threat to our kind. My built-in warning system says so, and it doesn't lie. And with Xanther spending so much time giving life to the unborn child, god knows what bad things he could have given the child. And with me teaching it powerful dragon ways, it would jeopardize our existence. And the fate of the world.

[unrelated]
Wait this isn't an rp thread?
No, this isn't.
[/unrelated]