Closed 1.0.0: disconnected for flying

gumygum

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
while in the haven dimension there's a mob that makes me float in the air and then i get disconnected for flying. how do i enable flying on my server. me and my husband are new at making servers so help is appreciated.
thanks much.

Mod & Version:
Advent of Ascension

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
I can repeat the problem.

Known Fix:

wapachoo

Jul 29, 2019
Wrong section, this isn't a bug. Should be somewhere in the configs, just google where.

gumygum

Jul 29, 2019
where should i post this problem then? I've looked in the configs folder and there's nothing in there about flying. google says to get a plugin, make a file and code it, go to server.properties (server file doesn't have one), or deal with it. i'm not computer smart so your answer to my question is ineffective.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
where should i post this problem then? I've looked in the configs folder and there's nothing in there about flying. google says to get a plugin, make a file and code it, go to server.properties (server file doesn't have one), or deal with it. i'm not computer smart so your answer to my question is ineffective.
Open the server.properties file with notepad or similar and change allow-flight=false to true

Reactions: Watchful11