Closed 1.0.0: Tinkers Construct Javelin issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:

Javelins with moss will restore missing javelins (thrown) until at max capacity, but the green damage bar still remains and never disappears. Edit: After further play, it does not appear that melee damage is repaired at all, only replenishment of javelin numbers after being thrown and not recovered.

Attempted to replace the parts of a stone/stone/stone javelin with a roseite head and two limonite tough rods, it changed the head and one tough rod but I could not switch out the remaining stone tough rod.

Mod & Version:
TiCon 1.8.5, possibly ExtraTic 1.4.4.

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
I repeated it with a Jade/Limonite/Limonite javelin, added moss before use. Damage bar does not go away.

Known Fix:

Last edited:
Reactions: goreae

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Unable to replicate. Created a stone/stone/stone javelin, added moss, threw javelins until out of amo. Never repaired or showed a damage bar.

Any way you could give more details?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
As for the part replacement, you put the tough rod in the other slot in the table to replace the other rod. The upper slot replaces the upper rod and the lower slot replaces the lower rod.

As for the bug, I was able to successfully reproduce it. What you do it get a stone javelin, put creative modifiers on it, and put multiple moss upgrades on. This speeds up the repair rate drastically. This will restock the ammo properly, but won't restore the durability. It also will not refill the ammo if there is none left, as that is viewed as 'broken'.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
As for the part replacement, you put the tough rod in the other slot in the table to replace the other rod. The upper slot replaces the upper rod and the lower slot replaces the lower rod.

As for the bug, I was able to successfully reproduce it. What you do it get a stone javelin, put creative modifiers on it, and put multiple moss upgrades on. This speeds up the repair rate drastically. This will restock the ammo properly, but won't restore the durability. It also will not refill the ammo if there is none left, as that is viewed as 'broken'.
Ah, forgot about that. One for the tinkers issue tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.