Bug AE2 broken

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Jul 29, 2019
So, AE2 appears to be completely broken. 75% of the recipes don't show in NEI, so I looked up how to make the meteorite compass via AE2's wiki. However, I can't even craft the compass... apparently this is a bug caused my Mekanism (which I have added manually), and the recipes not showing isn't the end of the world, but not being able to craft anything from AE2 is a big deal. Anyone know how to fix this?

Azdule

Jul 29, 2019
Update Mods. I believe it's due to an old version of ae2? something like build 18 or before?

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
it's a problem between AE and mekanism last i heard. it's either disable AE Intergration in Mek's configs or disable mek intergration in AE configs. IDR which

Jul 29, 2019
it's a problem between AE and mekanism last i heard. it's either disable AE Intergration in Mek's configs or disable mek intergration in AE configs. IDR which
How exactly do I do that? I went into both configs, but don't understand how exactly to disable the integration...

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly would try updating. I have dire wolves latest version, and I added mechanism, and I could do crafting in it. Not sure if that helps or not
Um, updating what exactly? I am already using the DW20 v1.3.1, isn't that the latest one?
If it works for you, what versions of Mekanism and AE2 are you using? What addons do you have for Mekanism? Pack version?

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Um, updating what exactly? I am already using the DW20 v1.3.1, isn't that the latest one?
If it works for you, what versions of Mekanism and AE2 are you using? What addons do you have for Mekanism? Pack version?

Updating the mods. I am on 1.3.1 of the pack myself. So we both have the same ae version. I am using the latest makenism version and have all the modules installed for it

Azdule

Jul 29, 2019
I'd recommend updating AE2 as the version you are using is majorly out of date. Also version 17 has a specific bug fix over the mechanism recipe error.