Whitelist Server Prime Gaming FTB Infinity | 1.5.0 | 18+ Server | 24/7 Up Time

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone! I am looking for a few mature players to help me admin/mod the server. And I am also thinking about getting a few to build an awesome spawn area. If you are interested please quote this with you're IGN and age. Thanks in advance :D

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019
Still looking for a few new players, we are working on the new spawn area as a community and would love to see some new people and fresh ideas.

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys and gals, I'll be on for the next few hours if you would like to get added to the whitelist ASAP let me know

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019
As of this weekend I will be dropping the age limit, Due to lack of players wanting to join. The new limit is 16+ but when you post the IGN add a bit about you.

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone! I am looking for a few mature players to help me admin/mod the server. And I am also thinking about getting a few to build an awesome spawn area. If you are interested please quote this with you're IGN and age. Thanks in advance :D

Sounds like it could be fun...

IGN: PastorBones

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019
We are still looking for more players to join us, a lot of people working together and everyone is willing to help new players get started or join them in the adventures they are already having. I hope to see some new people on soon :D

rousade

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rousade
Well okay PM me if the server changes again =)

Last edited: