Space Station Alpha

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
The federation has lost contact with Alpha station and you’re sent to find out what happened. When you arrive at the station you find that it has been destroyed and striped of all usable items except a data tablet with the cords for a location in space where nothing should be. Can you find out what happened to Space Station Alpha?

SSA.png

This is a new WIP mod pack that I am needing some help with. I need some villages/cities theses don’t need to be full fledge cities just a set of building I can copy/past to create villages/cities. As to the look of the buildings well they need to fit in a certain biome type other than that it’s completely up to you. The biomes I am needing are

Plains

Swamplands

Jungle

Desert

Taiga

Ice Plains

Mega Spruce Taiga

Savanna

Hell

If you’re interested in helping just send me a message with the biome type and I’ll send you the info and build pack.

Last edited:

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
That sure is a nice looking space station you got there :)

I might be able to help with the desert city, I like building those.

Reactions: Shane2482

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019

I might be able to help with the desert city, I like building those.

Yep thanks for the donation all i need to do now is add the textures and ill send you the pack in a little bit

hero887

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, we met during your beam-stream today. I just wanted to say I can help with story line a bit. Or at least take a crack at it. If you like it great, if not, no problem. I like the setting of the space station and "biome worlds". PM on Twitter is easiest way to reach me.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I got the outer walls and center pyramid of the desert city done. It just need fleshed out with houses and market stalls.

Raccoon

Jul 29, 2019

Definitely a nice looking space station!! ;) I wish I could live there! #OldAndGoodMemories!

Count on me as always mate! What is missing? I'm up for some epic buildings!