[1.7.10] AgriCraft

GrammieFi

Jul 29, 2019
EnderLilly,minecraft:ender_pearl,minecraft:end_stone,null,5,1,A resonant flower that seems to fade in and out of existence

I copied that into my mutations script, added the name thing for enderlily up where I defined values. (val = ...) It didn't work. Then I changed the minecraft:end_stone to null because I wanted to get rid of baseblocks anyway, and now I'm getting an error message that it can't parse that line. It's expected a : somewhere but I can't figure out where.

I started with this one because you have that nice example to copy. What am I doing wrong?

Exact lines I added/changed:
val Enderlily = <ExtraUtilities: plant/ender_lilly>; (<- I put a space between the ":" and the "p" here to avoid smilies. The space is not in the actual script)

Enderlily,minecraft:ender_pearl,null,null,5,1,A resonant flower that seems to fade in and out of existence

and added Enderlily to the itemstack for resource seeds. It's the second line there that it's choking on. I got the internal name for enderlilies by having one in my hand and using the command /mt hand name while ingame.

Last edited:

GrammieFi

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. Still have the same problem. The error message is: "Error parsing AgricraftMutations.zs:427 -- : expected"
Line 427 currently is: Enderlily,minecraft:ender_pearl,null,null,5,1,"A resonant flower that seems to fade in and out of existence"

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Nope. Still have the same problem. The error message is: "Error parsing AgricraftMutations.zs:427 -- : expected"
Line 427 currently is: Enderlily,minecraft:ender_pearl,null,null,5,1,"A resonant flower that seems to fade in and out of existence"
Is Enderlily the name you're giving to your custom plant? If so, that's a string and should be encapsulated in quotes too probably.

GrammieFi

Jul 29, 2019
Enderlily is defined above as an alias via a "val" statement. See above. None of the others I did that with needed quotes. Does it need to start with a lower case letter?

Jul 29, 2019
Unless something has changed, custom crops are not done in MineTweaker. There should be a file called CustomCrops.txt that generates when you enable them in the main config. You would paste Shneeky's example there.

GrammieFi

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, custom crops is set to true.

ETA: I'm going to try making a new instance with fresh configs. This one was updated from a previous version, plus I'd added a lot of custom mutations.

Last edited:

HoTag

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to increase the output of the agricraft crops? I'm asking this because I'm playing the pack infinity and in there, a plant with the gain at 10 it will give the same amount of stuff as a plant without passing by agricraft... This makes the mod almost useless, and making the discovery of new seeds the only useful thing about the mechanics it adds...

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Is there anyway to increase the output of the agricraft crops? I'm asking this because I'm playing the pack infinity and in there, a plant with the gain at 10 it will give the same amount of stuff as a plant without passing by agricraft... This makes the mod almost useless, and making the discovery of new seeds the only useful thing about the mechanics it adds...
Use Hunger Overhaul to nerf the output of 'vanilla' crops down to 1. This incentivizes the ability to have more than one yield.

HoTag

Jul 29, 2019
Use Hunger Overhaul to nerf the output of 'vanilla' crops down to 1. This incentivizes the ability to have more than one yield.

well I would like to have more output than nerf the 'vanila' ones because we added Spice of Life, and its hard the way it is xD If we don't find any other way, we will do that, but I was hoping there was another way

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
well I would like to have more output than nerf the 'vanila' ones because we added Spice of Life, and its hard the way it is xD If we don't find any other way, we will do that, but I was hoping there was another way
The primary use is for when you use Hunger Overhaul. If you don't use Hunger Overhaul, you won't see much use out of the crops themselves, although the sprinkler system still increases growth rates appreciably.

gegell

Jul 29, 2019
Yesterday, whilst playing with AgriCraft, I thought i'd be fun to have it compatible with ComputerCraft. As you could make an automatic seed analizer/mutator controlled by computers for example. So you would read the data with a turtle addon or so and if it has changed place it in one chest and if not in the other.

Timeslice

Jul 29, 2019
Yesterday, whilst playing with AgriCraft, I thought i'd be fun to have it compatible with ComputerCraft. As you could make an automatic seed analizer/mutator controlled by computers for example. So you would read the data with a turtle addon or so and if it has changed place it in one chest and if not in the other.
This is already a planned feature.

Speaking of planned features... your latest build isn't building, @InfinityRaider.