[1.7.10] End Ores 1.0.0 - Generates ores in the End!

Should I add modded ores?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but disable them by default

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
HUGE COLORED TEXT FOR ATTENTION!!!!111111111111

This is a VERY simple mod that generates all overworld and nether (vanilla) ores in the End. Configs exist, and the download is in a CurseForge page.
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/229675-end-ores
endores1.jpg
endores2.jpg
endores3.png
endores4.png
VERSION 1.1.1
- New mod ores added (disabled by default). Full list: Copper, Tin, Silver, Lead, Nickel, Platinum, Mithril, Yellorite, Osmium.
- New config option for OP recipes which give 4 ores out of one ore.
- New dummy ore/ingots for the modded ores to fit the above.
- New tab.

Last edited:

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
does it just generate the overworld version or do you have a version with end stone textures replacing the stone part of ore textures?

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
I would recommend including pictures or something of the ores in world, maybe post a list of current supported ores. It would help make the page seem more like a mod page and less like some random kind of sketchy looking post

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
I would recommend including pictures or something of the ores in world, maybe post a list of current supported ores. It would help make the page seem more like a mod page and less like some random kind of sketchy looking post
You have indeed checked the CurseForge page, right?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
It looks like a fine mod but I am sorry to say that I don't see the point. By the time you can go to the end you probably already have some way of auto mining so why would you care to manually mine there. That being said maybe someone will find a use for it.

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like a fine mod but I am sorry to say that I don't see the point. By the time you can go to the end you probably already have some way of auto mining so why would you care to manually mine there. That being said maybe someone will find a use for it.
I meant for this to be used in more vanilla modpacks. That's why the ores are not given a higher worth as in how Nether Ores does. Still, looks like 67 people have a use for it.

Reactions: mattp_12

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I meant for this to be used in more vanilla modpacks. That's why the ores are not given a higher worth as in how Nether Ores does. Still, looks like 67 people have a use for it.
Thats why I said that maybe someone would see the use of it. Just to clarify it was NOT meant to bash your mod in any way shape or form and my excuses if you thought it was.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
You have indeed checked the CurseForge page, right?
Having a link to the curse page is good, but I know a lot of people who would just go "Meh" if there isn't any detail or anything to grab attention in the forum post - surely it wouldn't be too much more effort to add in some pics, different text colour, just a couple of little things to grab people's attention! :)

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
Having a link to the curse page is good, but I know a lot of people who would just go "Meh" if there isn't any detail or anything to grab attention in the forum post - surely it wouldn't be too much more effort to add in some pics, different text colour, just a couple of little things to grab people's attention! :)
Done.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Whilst I sense that the coloured text was done with a certain amount of sarcasm (;)), that's absolutely an improvement - really good!

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I hope that's not sarcasm in itself.
I can't speak for @lenscas but certainly not on my part!

I see a lot of condescension and sarcasm on this forum, and while there is nothing wrong with that, my personal philosophy is to be as open, honest and straightforward as possible when it comes to helping other people.

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I think you totally should :D That would be awesome :)
Meh, won't hurt a man to. Speaking of which, I might add a config to increase the value of ores like Nether Ores does. Except this one will be worth 3 ores. The thing is if I add support for maceration/pulverization, the mod would get seriously bigger.