Whitelist Server OCMindcraftKC (aka: ocmckcCraft) Whitelisted Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pmelli525

Jul 29, 2019
ocmckcCraft
ocmckcCraft.dal13.creeperhost.net.png
Server is temporarily open (not whitelist) for a few days to a week. Come and join us. Dedicated Builders wanted. After you log in, introduce yourself and take a look around... play survival or whatever... When you are ready you can inquire about becoming one of our Dedicated BuildTeam Members. We welcome you to join us in teamspeak, email us, or simply chat in game.
OCMindcraftKC (aka: ocmckcCraft) would like to welcome you to come and play on our beta server!
:) 192.119.146.125 NEW SERVER IP
Please email me if you want to be whitelisted. Tell me about yourself and why you want to join our server. We are looking to create a trusting environment where people can play in creative or survival. We love world edit... thanks SK89q! We only want players that are trustworthy and polite and won't destroy our world. And we like to have fun..... good example- one of my players likes to lock me in a forcefield when i am AFK...LOL.
192.119.146.125 come on and play!!!! much much better... no lagg.
loving Creeperhost already!!!
Anyway, we are using the newest FTB Mindcrack version 8.01 with some bukkit plugins as well. You must update your launcher. We are all using different texture packs at this time. Even with the patcher or optifine some item textures are not fully completed yet as far as I can tell.
You can use the Soartex Texture Pack, Sphax PureBDcraftTexture Pack, or JohnSmith Modded texture pack for best performance at this time (2/1/2013)
These are the links for the JohnSmith Legacy Modded Texture Pack:

This is the link for Sphax PureBDcraft Texture Pack:
We welcome new ideas.... for plugins... mods... and community builds. Likewise, I hope to get a team together to customize a texture pack for our server! Woop!

198.49.65.87 closing this server tomorrow
At the present time you can play in survival mode. However, after watching your performance for a while, and talking with you a bit you may be granted creative mode option. You will have to talk to pmelli525 or to one of my mods about creative. They may say no at first, but build a while... if you prove yourself trustworthy and polite, we will grant you creative mode. If you are interested, email me at [email protected] or [email protected] and I will reply as soon as possible.
Rules for the server:
  • No cheating mods (especially since I am allowing creative and survival at this time).
  • No griefing or spamming.
  • Please don't destroy other peoples builds. If you accidently break a block, then fix it.
  • No PVP
  • No spreading lava, water or fire please.
  • No spawning tons of mobs please.
  • We welcome to suggestions for the future creation of our final server build.
  • No foul language.
  • If you are an adult that doesn't want to be bothered by kids, then this server is not for you. We are trying to create a kids club that is fun, safe, family oriented, and free of foul language.
  • You will be kicked if you don't follow my rules.
  • Please be respectful of others.
Great News for my MODS :D ..... I will be thinking about who I will want to promote as an ADMIN on the server. At the present time I will be looking to promote 4 people. So new players and mods should take the time to help me get to know you, your strengths and assets, your creativity and your ability to communicate well with others (even if they are annoying you). I want honest people with integrity who can demonstrate some fairness when considering difficult situations. And I am looking for Admins that are willing to learn about new mods and plugins to provide maximum support.
My server should support 90 players.
Remember.... this is a beta server. If the world is destroyed by people who don't follow the rules, then this map will be deleted:mad: . And I am looking for some awesome builders.... for a YouTube video of your work. I already have some great builders:) .... and a few awesome mods/admins!!! yeah.
The most important rule is to have fun on our server.

pmelli525

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Johnnymac... My players are what make this server awesome........ I trust them.... If I don't... they don't stay. So if you are looking for a great community that is mature and respectful with awesome builders, do stop by... Send an email to [email protected] We are still new and working out the kinks but we try to keep the lag low and the fun high. Many plugins installed.:) ps.. you can google us or facebook us ocmckcCraft! Remember we are new... so save nonconstructive crituque for a later date.... Also I would like to thank the wonderful programmers and modders who make all of this possible.. and of course.. Feed The Beast and Mojang, the tekkit, bukkit and forge communities, and most definitely sk89q.

pmelli525

Jul 29, 2019
Hey we were down for a moment but back up now.... let's build a mob arena COMMUNITY PROJECT..... Medieval Style maybe.... looking for pics on google for ideas...... post a pic of an idea if you like.... We are starting it today! 2-1-2013

hungsolo61

Jul 29, 2019
hello, my ingame name is hungsolo61. I am looking for pve grief free experience. Looking to expand my knowledge of mindcrack and over all have fun.

Reactions: pmelli525

Frourn

Jul 29, 2019
hey you whitelisted xdvids101x. I forgot to tell you my ign is dblalock98. you can remove the other one.

Reactions: pmelli525

pmelli525

Jul 29, 2019
Important update... i purchased a new host. After several crashes and many online reports of other servers crashing and suffering from terrible lag, i decided to move on..
this world is till open on the old host, As soon as i get the new server set up... should be in a couple of hours (waiting on them) we will be good to go... and i hope no more problems......[DOUBLEPOST=1359806908][/DOUBLEPOST]hungsolo61 you may go to the ip listed above and then join us on the new server hopefully later today.

pmelli525

Jul 29, 2019
192.119.146.125 come on and play!!!! much much better... no lagg.

loving Creeperhost already!!!

pmelli525

Jul 29, 2019
hello, my ingame name is hungsolo61. I am looking for pve grief free experience. Looking to expand my knowledge of mindcrack and over all have fun.

come and play[DOUBLEPOST=1360436643][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks Weels! u rock[DOUBLEPOST=1360436680][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey you whitelisted xdvids101x. I forgot to tell you my ign is dblalock98. you can remove the other one.

Come and play!!!!!

pmelli525

Jul 29, 2019
Server is temporarily open (not whitelisted) for a few days to a week. Come and join us. Dedicated Builders wanted. After you log in, introduce yourself and take a look around... play survival or whatever... When you are ready you can inquire about becoming one of our Dedicated BuildTeam Members. We welcome you to join us in teamspeak, email us, or simply chat in game.