Is there a Draconic Evolution Wither Soul?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
Ive killed around 60 withers and have not found a soul. I don't know if they exist and was wondering if anyone knew or had gotten one?

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
Ive killed around 60 withers and have not found a soul. I don't know if they exist and was wondering if anyone knew or had gotten one?
They do not I believe. The souls are for pretty much every other vanilla mob though.

Even if they did, 60 is not nearly enough for a soul :p
I have Reaper V on my Draconic Sword and I have killed 3000+ skeles without a soul.

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
I'd have to check to be sure but I do not believe a spawner spawned wither boss blows up. Also, once you have DEed a spawner it becomes blast proof ish. Only a directed hit at the spawner will break it.

Though I agree, there probably isn't a wither boss soul. That would kind of break the mod within itself.

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
I'd have to check to be sure but I do not believe a spawner spawned wither boss blows up. Also, once you have DEed a spawner it becomes blast proof ish. Only a directed hit at the spawner will break it.

Though I agree, there probably isn't a wither boss soul. That would kind of break the mod within itself.
Nether stars 4 dayz