FTB Lite 3 Server download

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

samo101

Jul 29, 2019
I've been looking to start an FTB lite server but I can't find the server download anywhere. There's a link on the pack page however the links seem to be broken. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks, and sorry if this has been asked before, I did have a quick search of the forums but did not find anything.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the launcher has a 'download server files' button, or something along those lines anyway, near the 'modify pack' button

samo101

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the launcher has a 'download server files' button, or something along those lines anyway, near the 'modify pack' button
That was the first thing I tried, but it's greyed out for that particular pack - I'm not sure if they forgot to add it or it's too early alpha to have a server but there's links on the main pack page. =/

Thanks for the response =]

Demarini

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same issue I would really like to know when they expect to be back online/available as i want to start a server with my friends

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
something that you can try is to download a forge server and copy the mods and config files from your single player instance to the server. Remember to remove the client side mods.

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
Lite 3 doesn't have server files yet. I think it's mentioned in the launcher entry.