Purple Statue? [MINDCRACK]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Xen0n

Jul 29, 2019
Decided to start a new world today as in my previous one I have reached end game in IC2 and I want to do a new world using other mods like Thaumcraft and Bees etc

Was exploring trying to find the location for a new base when what I thought was a block of obsidian caught my eye. Moving towards it I noticed it had a face on it. I cautiously approached it and saw that it was some sort of statue that is a 1x4 with a face on the top with one of the blocks being hidden underground.
I'm guessing this is from update 8.0 cause I have never seen nor heard of this thing, anyone who can shed some light on this situation?
I have tried to break it with a stone pick, axe and shovel. None of them seemed to be any faster than my hand so I've just left it

15360rt.png

2zqy2k1.png

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
There are also little formations in the surface with these pillars, obsidian, and a dungeon chest in the middle, with a Zombie Pigman spawner under it. They're neat.