Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Infinity|1.10.1|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|UK

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: TheInterestedGamer
  2. Minecraft name: atomic667
  3. Age: 17
  4. Country: Canada
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2.5years?
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: there is so much more to do than vanilla, more to build more to explore, just generally more.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? Someone who enjoys playing multiplayer, I enjoy helping people on projects when asked and im applying with a friend zephyte.
  • Forum Name: BuAzZz
  • Minecraft name: bzz
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2-3 years
  • you both have been added
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: the amazing things you can build with mods
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: no.
  • What can you bring to the community? Nice builds.

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: jonasp76
  2. Minecraft name: jonasp76
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: Germany
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Modded Minecraft since 1.4.7 (started straightaway with FTB Ultimate), Vanilla since Beta 0.8.1
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: minecraft is awesome and if there's more stuff to do, it's even more awesome
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have just played with friends on private servers so far
  8. What can you bring to the community? Me and hopefully a lot of fun
you have been added

XxFlyingPig175

Jul 29, 2019
-Forum name: XxFlyingPig175

-Minecraft name: pittsburgh175

-How long have you been playing the modded version of minecraft: Im fairly new to FTB however I have been playing minecraft with various mods for a long time (could it be 4 years? Damn Iv had this game a while).

-What do you like about modded minecraft: There is so much more to offer rather than the normal version of the game, making it a lot more fun in my opinion.

Have you ever been banned and if so why?:
Yeah iv probably been banned, a long time ago. Don't remember why but it was probably something stupid, I don't waste my time ruining the game for others.

What can you bring to the community: I stream on twitch with rottnsox (he applied a bit before me). Also im a pretty funny guy myself :p.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
-Forum name: XxFlyingPig175

-Minecraft name: pittsburgh175

-How long have you been playing the modded version of minecraft: Im fairly new to FTB however I have been playing minecraft with various mods for a long time (could it be 4 years? Damn Iv had this game a while).

-What do you like about modded minecraft: There is so much more to offer rather than the normal version of the game, making it a lot more fun in my opinion.

Have you ever been banned and if so why?:
Yeah iv probably been banned, a long time ago. Don't remember why but it was probably something stupid, I don't waste my time ruining the game for others.

What can you bring to the community: I stream on twitch with rottnsox (he applied a bit before me). Also im a pretty funny guy myself :p.
you have been added welcome to the server!

MCAdventureCity

Nov 6, 2014
Virginia, USA
www.youtube.com
  1. Forum Name: MCAdventureCity
  2. Minecraft name: MCAdventureCity
  3. Age: 13
  4. Country: Untied States
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I began playing modded minecraft in May or June 2014,
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like the variety of content that exists. If there is a certain thing you can't do in vanilla, chances are there's some mod for it.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have only been banned once, but I have changed since then.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I will bring great builds, great skills and help, and a great sense of humor to the community.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: MCAdventureCity
  2. Minecraft name: MCAdventureCity
  3. Age: 13
  4. Country: Untied States
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I began playing modded minecraft in May or June 2014,
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like the variety of content that exists. If there is a certain thing you can't do in vanilla, chances are there's some mod for it.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have only been banned once, but I have changed since then.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I will bring great builds, great skills and help, and a great sense of humor to the community.
you have been added welcome to the server

Alykova

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Alykova
  2. Minecraft name: Alykova
  3. Age: 21
  4. Country: Russia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Just do not tell, but once released mod industrial craft.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I do not know how to explain, but they made me very long, very fun to play))
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No banned.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I am very friendly and sociable person, if need any help, I'm willing to help)

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: waldanno
  2. Minecraft name: Autista_SvK
  3. Age: 21, soon 22
  4. Country: Czech Republic
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Been playing modded since 1.4.7 Ultimate
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The huge variety of stuff to do... It's not just plain old vanilla spawn->mine->build->repeat->get bored... modded just has so much more to do :)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: From a real server no, never... I have been banned tho from a server I had with a friend of mine, cuz I was kinda trolling him a bit, so he banned me for like 2 hours so he could troll me back :D
  8. What can you bring to the community? A friendly personality, good jokes, my ever so increasing building skills (no cobble 9x9s anymore! :D) and also my helpful, kind ways of play :) I also form a terrific duo with ObviouslyN00b... Nobody can "survive" our joking personalities combined ;) Be prepared for many laughs!

Bruce Davidson

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Bruce Davidson
  2. Minecraft name: thepersonhere
  4. Country: Ireland
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since the beginning of AE2 and Buildcraft and IC
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: More stuff to do than vanilla. The techy stuff is my favorite but if I had to choose a mod it would be thaumcraft
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
  8. What can you bring to the community? A friendly face and possibly some funny buildings. (I'm not great at aesthetics but I'm trying! No more box or cave houses! :)

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Alykova
  2. Minecraft name: Alykova
  3. Age: 21
  4. Country: Russia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Just do not tell, but once released mod industrial craft.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I do not know how to explain, but they made me very long, very fun to play))
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No banned.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I am very friendly and sociable person, if need any help, I'm willing to help)
  1. Forum Name: waldanno
  2. Minecraft name: Autista_SvK
  3. Age: 21, soon 22
  4. Country: Czech Republic
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Been playing modded since 1.4.7 Ultimate
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The huge variety of stuff to do... It's not just plain old vanilla spawn->mine->build->repeat->get bored... modded just has so much more to do :)
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: From a real server no, never... I have been banned tho from a server I had with a friend of mine, cuz I was kinda trolling him a bit, so he banned me for like 2 hours so he could troll me back :D
  8. What can you bring to the community? A friendly personality, good jokes, my ever so increasing building skills (no cobble 9x9s anymore! :D) and also my helpful, kind ways of play :) I also form a terrific duo with ObviouslyN00b... Nobody can "survive" our joking personalities combined ;) Be prepared for many laughs!
  1. Forum Name: Bruce Davidson
  2. Minecraft name: thepersonhere
  4. Country: Ireland
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since the beginning of AE2 and Buildcraft and IC
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: More stuff to do than vanilla. The techy stuff is my favorite but if I had to choose a mod it would be thaumcraft
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
  8. What can you bring to the community? A friendly face and possibly some funny buildings. (I'm not great at aesthetics but I'm trying! No more box or cave houses! :)
you all have been added

mossabt

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: mossabt
  • Minecraft name: mossabt
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 1 year
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: u can do aloooot of things
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: nop
  • What can you bring to the community? i love friendly pvp and playing helping other people

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: mossabt
  • Minecraft name: mossabt
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 1 year
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: u can do aloooot of things
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: nop
  • What can you bring to the community? i love friendly pvp and playing helping other people

You have been added, welcome!

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: thomboy90
  • Minecraft name: thomboy90
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since beta 1.4
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: the community everyone is trying to learn, do cool build and help eachother
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope
  • What can you bring to the community? someone with allot fo experience who likes and wants to help the other player, have fun and joke around

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: thomboy90
  • Minecraft name: thomboy90
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? since beta 1.4
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: the community everyone is trying to learn, do cool build and help eachother
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope
  • What can you bring to the community? someone with allot fo experience who likes and wants to help the other player, have fun and joke around

You have been added, welcome! Visit our website for more info on our other servers.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
"Scheduled Maintenance Notification
Dear customers, This is a notification that all servers could experience up to two periods of downtime, none greater than 15 minutes, between the hours of 12:00 am and 6:00 am Eastern. This is scheduled to take place on 12:00 am – 6:00 am 04/26 Eastern Time. We appreciate your patience in this matter."

This is from our IP redirect host. Please use the alternative IP if the normal one does not work. Its listed on the first post.

SlipKn0t91

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: SlipKn0t91
  • Minecraft name: SlipKn0t91
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3 year
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: vanilla is bored
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, Never
  • What can you bring to the community? I can help the new players

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: SlipKn0t91
  • Minecraft name: SlipKn0t91
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3 year
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: vanilla is bored
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, Never
  • What can you bring to the community? I can help the new players

At this point in time, your application is denied.

TrovaGamer

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: TrovaGamer
  2. Minecraft name: TrovaGamer
  3. Age: 24
  4. Country: Mexico
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? maybe 2-3 Years (since MC 1.2.3)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Automation, machines, computers!
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: never afaik
  8. What can you bring to the community? Haven't played 1.7 ~ 1.8 modded so long but my main mod its computercraft and some gregtech, so i could help on scriptings (basic-intermediate lua knowledgements)