Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Infinity|1.10.1|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|UK

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gan_fall

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Gan_fall
  2. Minecraft name: Gan_fall
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: UK
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: Began modded when there were no modpacks and you had to manually install them.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Everything tech related.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes spoke to citadel in teamspeak.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: I'm well versed in most of the tech mods and am a friendly player willing to help out anywhere I can.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Gan_fall
  2. Minecraft name: Gan_fall
  4. Country: UK
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: Began modded when there were no modpacks and you had to manually install them.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Everything tech related.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes spoke to citadel in teamspeak.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: I'm well versed in most of the tech mods and am a friendly player willing to help out anywhere I can.
you've been added

AaronLovell42

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: aaronlovell42
  2. Minecraft name: aaronlovell42
  3. Age: 14
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I've been playing modded minecraft for 2-3 years, I started out with Tekkit Classic.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I really like that you are able to automate everything, as I am more of a technical guy than I am a builder.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have not been banned.
  8. What can you bring to the community? If I get accepted, I will be really active. I know most of the technical mods like the back of my hand and am decent at thaumcraft and botania.
I know I recently sent an application on another server, but if you read through the posts, the owner has been away and the server has been down for a while so I am looking for a new one. Thanks1

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: aaronlovell42
  2. Minecraft name: aaronlovell42
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I've been playing modded minecraft for 2-3 years, I started out with Tekkit Classic.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I really like that you are able to automate everything, as I am more of a technical guy than I am a builder.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have not been banned.
  8. What can you bring to the community? If I get accepted, I will be really active. I know most of the technical mods like the back of my hand and am decent at thaumcraft and botania.
I know I recently sent an application on another server, but if you read through the posts, the owner has been away and the server has been down for a while so I am looking for a new one. Thanks1
you have been added welcome

ender_proof

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: ender_proof
  • Minecraft name: ender_proof
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2 years-ish
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: lots of stuff to explore
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  • What can you bring to the community? Knowledge when i have it, help if you need it

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: ender_proof
  • Minecraft name: ender_proof
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2 years-ish
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: lots of stuff to explore
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  • What can you bring to the community? Knowledge when i have it, help if you need it
you have been added welcome to the server

Lesha552

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Lesha552
  2. Minecraft name: AliLesha
  4. Country: Russia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 6-10 months or so.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Fun stuff!
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not that I could think of.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Boy, I'm open to ideas! But other than that I dunno. :p

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
we just build a new spawn last night here are some pics,
OBj7SlO.png
7DW73Hs.png
POYgyU3.png
IqmagYj.png
cCYIILi.png
U2g3leU.png
8w8SgIA.png
OheMpCr.png

spawn built by intecser amp1810 and citadel94

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Lesha552
  2. Minecraft name: AliLesha
  4. Country: Russia
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 6-10 months or so.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Fun stuff!
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not that I could think of.
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Boy, I'm open to ideas! But other than that I dunno. :p
you have been added welcome

Mirosa25

Oct 31, 2012
  1. Forum Name: mirosa25
  2. Minecraft name: mirosa25
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: U.S
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? About a year and half
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The automation and cool builds you can make.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Apparently, according to fish bans I have had a compromised account which I have changed my password. Other than that I have not.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Fun builds and someone to talk to and hang out with.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: mirosa25
  2. Minecraft name: mirosa25
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: U.S
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? About a year and half
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The automation and cool builds you can make.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Apparently, according to fish bans I have had a compromised account which I have changed my password. Other than that I have not.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Fun builds and someone to talk to and hang out with.
you have been added welcome to the server

tbonetjn

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Tbonetjn
  2. Minecraft name: Tbonetjn
  3. Age: 17
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: over 4 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Everything really
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No i havnt
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Im just a general nice guy and i try to help out as much a possible.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Tbonetjn
  2. Minecraft name: Tbonetjn
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: over 4 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Everything really
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No i havnt
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Im just a general nice guy and i try to help out as much a possible.
you have been added, welcome to the server

Rottnsox

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: rottnsox
  2. Minecraft name:rottnsox
  3. Age:20
  4. Country:Usa
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?About a year, but on and off.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The amount of things to build and how you can intertwine mods together!
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? Fun mature personality that wants to learn and help. I also livestream on Twitch so that's a plus!
*twitch: Lucasgaming1021

xXBlazingAngelXx

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: xXBlazingAngelXx
  • Minecraft name: Zyphyte
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? like 3 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?:I like the automated technical side of it
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: probbably a few times years ago but nothing major like griefing and stuff
  • What can you bring to the community? a new personality(along with a friend atomic667)

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: TheInterestedGamer
  2. Minecraft name: atomic667
  4. Country: Canada
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2.5years?
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: there is so much more to do than vanilla, more to build more to explore, just generally more.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? Someone who enjoys playing multiplayer, I enjoy helping people on projects when asked and im applying with a friend zephyte.

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: BuAzZz
  • Minecraft name: bzz
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2-3 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: the amazing things you can build with mods
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: no.
  • What can you bring to the community? Nice builds.

Stirus00

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: rottnsox
  2. Minecraft name:rottnsox
  3. Age:20
  4. Country:Usa
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?About a year, but on and off.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: The amount of things to build and how you can intertwine mods together!
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
  8. What can you bring to the community? Fun mature personality that wants to learn and help. I also livestream on Twitch so that's a plus!
*twitch: Lucasgaming1021

you have been added, welcome to the server

Stirus00

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: xXBlazingAngelXx
  • Minecraft name: Zyphyte
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? like 3 years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?:I like the automated technical side of it
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: probbably a few times years ago but nothing major like griefing and stuff
  • What can you bring to the community? a new personality(along with a friend atomic667)
Welcome to the server

jonasp76

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: jonasp76
  2. Minecraft name: jonasp76
  4. Country: Germany
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Modded Minecraft since 1.4.7 (started straightaway with FTB Ultimate), Vanilla since Beta 0.8.1
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: minecraft is awesome and if there's more stuff to do, it's even more awesome
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have just played with friends on private servers so far
  8. What can you bring to the community? Me and hopefully a lot of fun