Whitelist Server ▇ UnionCraft ▇ | 24/7 | EU | 12gbRAM | Mature 18+ | PVE | Protections | MCPC+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
UCPostMAIN.png
UCFontServerInfo.png
NOTE: The server is currently closed.​
Server IP: play.unioncraft.co.uk​
MindCrack: Version 8.3.2 (Bukkit Compatible)​
CPU: Intel i7 3.6GHz 8 Core​
Ram: 12 Gbs​
Server Location: Europe​
Note: Map Reset performed 23/3/13.​
Gregtech note: Our Gregtech setting take an easy - hard - easier approach, electrolyzer is fully active,​
harder recipes are on, UUMatter is unrestricted.​
Banned Items: All explosives are unusable, mining laser, quarries and turtles are restricted.​
We also run additional mods, a UnionCraft client pack is required (can be found on our website)​
Current additional mods:​
Superslopes​
Better Roofs​
Applied Energistics​
Camera Craft​
Current Bukkit Plugins:​
Grief Prevention​
Essentials​
Multiverse​
Weather Restrictions​
TimeFold​
LWC​
+ many other admin/tools plugins.​
UCFontAboutUs.png
The UnionCraft server is a player focused server, we are a small community of mature players around​
20-30+ years of age seeking like minded people to join us.​
We believe that server administration should be something that is heard but not seen and as such you​
will never see an admin or moderator rank in-game, we believe this makes us unique from most other servers.​
However, this does not mean the server is not monitored, quite the contrary everything you would expect​
from a well managed server is in place, you just wont notice it in-game and we believe that's how it should be!​
We also believe in taking a professional approach, planned server downtime is scheduled and announced​
ahead of time.​
This is your game. We are all just players here!​
UCFontRules.png
We are aiming for a mature and friendly community, while rules are good at setting out the basic theme of​
the server, we don't wish to dictate how you should behave. That being said however please note the​
following rules and guidelines:​
- Be respectful to your fellow players.​
- Do not steal, grief or otherwise ruin the enjoyment of others.​
- Any exploitation of the server, including but not limited too, X-Rays, client hacks, duping and the such will​
result in an instant ban. (We do not have a ban appeals process, once your banned its for life).​
- Please be responsible and thoughtful with animal farms, machines and such, causes of lag will be​
investigated and rectified (which may result in losses).​
- Please keep chat clean, do not use all caps, do not spam, do not circumvent the profanity filter, and chat​
in clear understandable English.​
- Add 'Aye Aye Sir' to the 'Do you understand and accept the rules?:' whitelist application.​
UCFontWhiteList.png
The server is currently closed and not accepting applications.​
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to be selective in our whitelisting approvals.

Tom33irons

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tom33irons (Tom irl)
Age: 16. I understand that your server states that it is "18+" and I completely agree that that is one of the only ways to rid your server of immature, inconsiderate, young kids. Despite that, I believe I am very mature for my age and can stick into the player base very well. I have been searching for a mature, friendly server for a very long time and have learned that what I am truly looking for is an 18+ server I can stick right into. :)
Do you understand and accept the rules?: "aye aye sir"
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I hope to expand my very slight knowledge of the modpack with other friendly players around me who are able and willing to give a helping hand when I hit a stump. I hope to make the gaming experiece more exciting and enjoyable for myself and the players around me! This server looks to have great potential and I would love to be apart of it.
Thank you so much for going over my application and I hope to see you on the server soon! :p

-Tom

madsenDK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tmadsen88

A little about myself:
I have been playing MC since beta 1.8. almost always with technical mods, and always with my friends on a server I was administrating.
Since my friends ain't playing that much anymore, I have decided to try to seek out a new server and my first choice has fallen on you.

Do you understand and accept the rules?:
'Aye Aye Sir'

Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?:
First of all, I like the fact that you are aiming for members around 20-30 years of age. Secondly I think that your post signals that your are serious and that we are very like minded. And last but not least I miss someone to fool around with in a modded world.

My best regards
Tomas

Bramstoker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Bramwold
Age 48
Im a fairly new player to FTB and would like to olay along and learn with other players.
I have read and accept the rules.

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Grungi
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye Aye Sir!
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Been on a few servers (never been banned, unless it's for inactivity in which case I was thoroughly oblivious to it) and am on a pretty decent one at the moment. Enjoying it; good bunch of guys but I'm still looking for the perfect combination of mature community, sensible ruleset/configs and solid server stability that fit me. I'm a very active player with considerable Mindcrack experience, I like to play social and am in the UK myself. I do have a couple of question thoughs; how old/developed is the gameworld at the moment, and how large is the community?

boombang444

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: boombang444
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye Aye Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I have been searching for a good feed the beast server when i came upon this one. When I saw the pictures of the terrain and how nice the people seem to be on the website I couldn't pass up the chance to try and join. I wish to be on a good FTB server with no griefing and a friendlily environment.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: boombang444
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I have been searching for a good feed the beast server when i came upon this one. When I saw the pictures of the terrain and how nice the people seem to be on the website I couldn't pass up the chance to try and join. I wish to be on a good FTB server with no griefing and a friendlily environment.

Edit: Revoked, dishonesty doesn't get you very far in life.

IGN: Grungi
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye Aye Sir!
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Been on a few servers (never been banned, unless it's for inactivity in which case I was thoroughly oblivious to it) and am on a pretty decent one at the moment. Enjoying it; good bunch of guys but I'm still looking for the perfect combination of mature community, sensible ruleset/configs and solid server stability that fit me. I'm a very active player with considerable Mindcrack experience, I like to play social and am in the UK myself. I do have a couple of question thoughs; how old/developed is the gameworld at the moment, and how large is the community?

IGN: tmadsen88

A little about myself:
I have been playing MC since beta 1.8. almost always with technical mods, and always with my friends on a server I was administrating.
Since my friends ain't playing that much anymore, I have decided to try to seek out a new server and my first choice has fallen on you.

Do you understand and accept the rules?:
'Aye Aye Sir'

Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?:
First of all, I like the fact that you are aiming for members around 20-30 years of age. Secondly I think that your post signals that your are serious and that we are very like minded. And last but not least I miss someone to fool around with in a modded world.

My best regards
Tomas

Thank you for your applications, you have all been accepted.

Lucashvp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lucashvp123
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye aye sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I just wanna join a mature server with mature people and have fun playing ftb, i am new to ftb and don't just wanna play single player. ps. I'm not so good writteing English and google translate is just helping a bit. but my English speeking is perfect :)

coolermancool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coolermancool and docterpain12
Do you understand and accept the rules?: 'Aye Aye Sir'
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: me and my friend have been looking for a friendly server with nothing banned to do a youtube LP on but when ever we try to find one ether the admin staff sucks or the players greif, but this server seems very friendly and we would love to play on it. we also have steam account if you wish to contact us that way. thx and hope to see you there!

Salarindo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Salarindo
Age: 14, I know you are asking for people older than me. I'm mature though and if I'm accepted I can show you I'm more mature than the typical 14 year old
Do you understand and accept the rules?: 'Aye Aye Sir'
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I have been searching for a LONG time for a whitelisted server where I can play FTB without having to worry about my house being griefed or materials being stolen. I want a server where I can really play the modpack and test my abilities, and with your post it sounded like this server could be what I need.

Chance

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_Cig
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I am interested in playing the mindcrack version of feed the beast. I am pretty familiar with Feed the beast!

Distillerz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Distillerz
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Yes
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Have fun, build a empire.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_Cig
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I am interested in playing the mindcrack version of feed the beast. I am pretty familiar with Feed the beast!

Thanks for your application, you have been accepted.

Nelskin_HD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nelskin_HD
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: i would like to join Unioncraft to play mindcrack with other people iv only played FTB atm but i was waiting to join a server to play mindcrack

nightrocket

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: N1ghtR0cket
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: iv been looking for a stable server at the moment, and also the age groups you have been accepting means this server is perfect

rastaPapalis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rastaPapalis
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I've been looking for a good FTB server after I got bored of playing it in singleplayer. You guys seem mature and professional, and I do like the idea of not being griefed.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rastaPapalis
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I've been looking for a good FTB server after I got bored of playing it in singleplayer. You guys seem mature and professional, and I do like the idea of not being griefed.

Thanks for your application, you have been accepted. Welcome to UnionCraft!

shishigami

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

IGN: Shishigami
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I started playing Minecraft when it was alpha (sometime before boats were introduced) - I have since played it for periods of time every so often and recently started playing it again with my coworkers. I found FTB just a few days ago and have yet to play it - sadly I'm the only one who owns a legitimate copy of the game so I can't play it with them.. I don't enjoy singleplayer too much tho, so I'm looking for a server to play on

Zavvias

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zavvias
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Yes sir, Aye Aye Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Because playing forever alone has begone borring. I know how mods work but still can learn from people and learn people what i know :)