New Release - TERRA

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
The mod list is longer then the mod that it downloads. Is that meant or am i supposed to have only 10 mods in this pack?

B

Big Bad

We can haz Terra shirts?

YQw5FOs.png

I SUPPOSE

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
It would be so cool if you actually made something serious out of this ^^

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
...gonna look and see if dem phone cases fit a Blaze S later, even if the pack ends up being shit.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Robbie007

Jul 29, 2019
Flesh this out a bit more and drop the slime spawn rate and this could be a good modpack, with dirt cities, lone shacks, the odd dead tree, yeah, has potential to rise above an april fools day prank.

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
This is one of the best modpack logos I've seen to date!
And the mod actually has potential.. the real aprils fool in this is that it has so much potential and no one actually made it xD

Deathmint

Jul 29, 2019
I'm adding in my vote that the logo is epic, the concept is interesting, and I'd love to see this evolve. :D Still, great prank!

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, stopped by after a long absence to see what was new....... what a wonderfully innovative pack to stumble across :)

megagodxxx

Jul 29, 2019
i wish that this was longer.It was short yet so innovative.No this isnt an april fools joke i actually think that this should be expanded into a full pack itself.Add some more mods to make dirt automation maybe.And adventuring even.

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
For that project e would be great or (EE3 if you want but not complete not complaing that pahirmar can't get it done I mean I know it's a lot of work to be working on.(so not being rude to pahimar or anything just saying that right now I like project e better than ee3 right now)