Whitelist Server [1.3.4] GEISTES'S INFINITY SERVER [PVE][20SLOTS][MINIMALISTIC]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

robert4392

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: robert4392.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft on and off since around beta 1.7.
What keeps you playing Minecraft: As for building there really isn't any other game that can create the same charm.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: robert4392.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft on and off since around beta 1.7.
What keeps you playing Minecraft: As for building there really isn't any other game that can create the same charm.

Added you to the list buddy :D See you online!~

nickyui

Jul 29, 2019
IGN)Nickyui
Age) 17
Location) New York
How long have you been playing Minecraft) For around 2 years since 1.2.5 i believe
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Its a easy game to come back into and enjoy yourself, especially when you just want to have a relaxed day.

Pandakunnkku

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pandakunnkku
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since beta 1.0 (4-5 years!).
What keeps you playing Minecraft?: Building, various modpacks and new content.

Last edited:

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN)Nickyui
Age) 17
Location) New York
How long have you been playing Minecraft) For around 2 years since 1.2.5 i believe
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Its a easy game to come back into and enjoy yourself, especially when you just want to have a relaxed day.

IGN: pandakunnkku
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since beta 1.0 (4-5 years!).
What keeps you playing Minecraft?: Building, various modpacks and new content.

You're both on the list! Welcome aboard :D

Luceil

Jul 29, 2019
Its been good, but I feel like I've caused to many problems after repeatably breaking everything possible. While I really enjoyed playing, I'm just going to move onto single player were at least my corruption won't effect everyone else. Have a good time guys. Its been fun~!

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
Its been good, but I feel like I've caused to many problems after repeatably breaking everything possible. While I really enjoyed playing, I'm just going to move onto single player were at least my corruption won't effect everyone else. Have a good time guys. Its been fun~!

OgZiymz.gif

ghost2794

Jul 29, 2019
earlier today, when i tried to re-log due to some things being kind of glitchy, it said i wasn't whitelisted on the server and now when i try to log in it shows the same "you are not whitelisted on this server" window.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
earlier today, when i tried to re-log due to some things being kind of glitchy, it said i wasn't whitelisted on the server and now when i try to log in it shows the same "you are not whitelisted on this server" window.

The whitelist was acting weird. All fixed now.

Luceil

Jul 29, 2019
Due to a combination of a friends asking, a bad day with poor decisions, unfinished business, and personal regrets, Ive decided to redact my previous statement and stay with the community~! My apologies for letting you guys and gals down earlier. .-.

On a side note, I'd appreciate a teleport to spawn so I dont crash the server everytime I log in! xp

Last edited:

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
Due to a combination of a friends asking, a bad day with poor decisions, unfinished business, and personal regrets, Ive decided to redact my previous statement and stay with the community~! My apologies for letting you guys and gals down earlier. .-.

On a side note, I'd appreciate a teleport to spawn so I dont crash the server everytime I log in! xp

Welcome back :'D

jtdoLvC.jpg

Tonsk

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, having time out problems. Both me and edgEe21 get timed out every few minutes it seems. You didn´t update to the new version yet, right? I didn´t and there´s no message and I can log in, so probably not...

edit: seems to have fixed itself, should have waited a bit longer xD

Last edited:

Robbie007

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) tubsy79
Age) 13
Location) England
How long have you been playing Minecraft) about 3 years ( since about a week before 1.1)
What keeps you playing Minecraft?)Mods, modpacks and servers.

Tonsk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) tubsy79
Age) 13
Location) England
How long have you been playing Minecraft) about 3 years ( since about a week before 1.1)
What keeps you playing Minecraft?)Mods, modpacks and servers.

Welcome and whitelisted! Nice avatar! xD

Tonsk

Jul 29, 2019
You got your teleport Tatters? Not sure if I can do that as mod, for the normal one you have to be online and that´s a long shot if crashing on login ;-)

Luceil

Jul 29, 2019
You got your teleport Tatters? Not sure if I can do that as mod, for the normal one you have to be online and that´s a long shot if crashing on login ;-)
Not sure, last time I logged in I ended up crashing, so there's that. As for the rest of you wondering why the server is down, Tonsk and I are in the dark about this as much as you are. Our best bet would to be to wait for Geist to work her magic and make everything happy again! Apologies for the down time, hopefully it won't happen again.