Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Infinity|1.10.1|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|UK

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
2mqkju8.jpg

" From a distance we came, we saw and we conquered. Formed back in the day, died a few times and kept alive by 4 brave souls, a few expert Noobs took the brain cells once more and began to fight! Here we are today. Alive and kickin'. "

We are offering this server, public FTB Infinity 1.10.1, and the plain ol' Vanilla server and a custom pack servers. Visit our website and register to access all of the goodness and be kept up to date about changes etc.

PLEASE NOTE: WORLD RESETS CAN OCCUR. You have been warned. :)

Server IP & Information:
ftb.noobgamers.co.uk:25561

If out of order, use the IP below
(81.133.59.137:25561)

Current slots open: 15
Server difficulty: Normal WITH some degree of difficulty.

Server spec:

2x Intel Xeon E5430
(8 pure cores of joy, slightly aged - old dog, new tricks.)

16GB ECC RAM
(6GB dedicated to Infinity)

250GB SSD HDD

70Mb/s up and 20 Mb/s Down
(Fiber Optic, whoosh.)

Server Location: England

Rules:

1. Behave - be mature. Use your brain
2. Don't curse. No warning will be handed out.
3. Respect the fellow players / staff.

We don't tolerate people that is incompetent & plays without common sense. They get banned. Instantly. We enjoy playing games as much as we enjoy life.

Disabled Mods:

- Mystcraft (Compatibility Issues / Not needed at the moment) DISABLE CLIENT SIDE!

Whitelist Application:

(Fill out this form to be part of this community. We do background checks the old fashioned way...)

1. Forum Name:
  2. Minecraft name:
  3. Age:
  4. Country:
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:
  8. What can you bring to the community?

Banned Items / Limits on Items:

• Absolutely nothing! Yes, read it again. Nothing... BUT...

Whenever something gets misused, that person will get banned. Simple. Fair play policy. Over use of any item is a automatic result in a ban.

Other more relative information:

TS3 Server: ts3.noobgamers.co.uk
(Alternate IP: 81.133.59.137)

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you soon. Visit our website to find other games we also like to fill our time with.
-----

Last edited:

dino_lol

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: dino_lol
  2. Minecraft name: CardiacArrest
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: UK
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Just under 3yrs
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: There is so much to do, i am always able to think or find another project to keep my self occupied
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, i always behaved myself
  8. What can you bring to the community? i love working with people, i usually build something for the community. i have troubleshooted enough clients and servers to know the common fix for most problems, I have a opinion and i'm not scared to voice it, but i understand when it is not needed.

Last edited:

ChaoticPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: ChaoticPancakes
  • Minecraft name: ChaoticPancakes
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2-3 Years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: So much to do, so many new blocks and building methods, always something new to learn.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, never
  • What can you bring to the community? I am a decent builder, I always try to make a nice looking base. I also have good knowledge of the majority of the mods in the pack and am willing to lend a hand whenever I can.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Both have been added, welcome! Our website is undergoing some minor updates / changes and will be up soon.

Fraggie001

Jul 29, 2019
I might be the reason that the server crashed ... :S
Te fluid transposer and a portable tank

Sry about this

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
the server did crash going to have to wait for beaver to fix this now hope to get it done soon

MasterFSK

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: MasterFSK
  2. Minecraft name: ObviouslyN00b
  3. Age: 25
  4. Country: Norway
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Can't really recall... Since the early ages when industricraft was just released
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: All the amount of new gameplay & items.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not as far as I recall.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Me, myself and I. Not much other than that really. If I sit on information that may be useful for other person, I'm most likely to help out. I usually goes off on myself, and play with other people once I'm settled.

Reactions: sheep4444

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: MasterFSK
  2. Minecraft name: ObviouslyN00b
  3. Age: 25
  4. Country: Norway
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Can't really recall... Since the early ages when industricraft was just released
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: All the amount of new gameplay & items.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not as far as I recall.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Me, myself and I. Not much other than that really. If I sit on information that may be useful for other person, I'm most likely to help out. I usually goes off on myself, and play with other people once I'm settled.

thank you you have been added plus the server will be back up soon

Eladkay

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Eladkay
  • Minecraft name: Eladkay
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 6 months or so?
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love how there's always things to do. Once you're done with tech, you could do magic and vice versa!
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Banned from OTE for "stealing" while I clearly left a nice book.
  • What can you bring to the community? I can bring..... bananas. But seriously, I believe I can support and help the growing Noob community by adding, well, another noob to it! I also have a bunch of technical background and knowledge, so you can count on me for that.

Sparrow

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Sparrow
  2. Minecraft name: CmdrAdama
  3. Age: 32
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2.5 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like increased playstyle from machines to magic.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
  8. What can you bring to the community? Knowledge and activity. I am very helpful.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Eladkay
  • Minecraft name: Eladkay
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 6 months or so?
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love how there's always things to do. Once you're done with tech, you could do magic and vice versa!
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Banned from OTE for "stealing" while I clearly left a nice book.
  • What can you bring to the community? I can bring..... bananas. But seriously, I believe I can support and help the growing Noob community by adding, well, another noob to it! I also have a bunch of technical background and knowledge, so you can count on me for that.

Your application is denied at this point in time.

1. Forum Name: Sparrow
  2. Minecraft name: CmdrAdama
  3. Age: 32
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 2.5 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like increased playstyle from machines to magic.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Knowledge and activity. I am very helpful.

You have been added, welcome!

Amadara

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Amadara
  2. Minecraft name:Amadara
  3. Age: 29
  4. Country: Singapore
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3 Years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: More stuff to explore
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Building Ideas, Designs.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Amadara
  2. Minecraft name:Amadara
  3. Age: 29
  4. Country: Singapore
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3 Years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: More stuff to explore
  8. What can you bring to the community?: Building Ideas, Designs.

Your application is rejected. PM for details.

DHILLON

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:DHILLON
  2. Minecraft name:DH1LL0N
  3. Age:24
  4. Country:Canada
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?I have been playing modded minecraft for 3-4 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:It adds more to do and explore like its not over once you have the best armour and tools theres a better end game and always something to do
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:Not to my knowledge
  8. What can you bring to the community?I can bring my 4 years of experiance with bc ic and many other mods and people out when I can

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:DHILLON
  2. Minecraft name:DH1LL0N
  3. Age:24
  4. Country:Canada
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?I have been playing modded minecraft for 3-4 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:It adds more to do and explore like its not over once you have the best armour and tools theres a better end game and always something to do
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:Not to my knowledge
  8. What can you bring to the community?I can bring my 4 years of experiance with bc ic and many other mods and people out when I can

I've added "DH1LL0N" to the whitelist.. The emoticons took your name over. :p

MidnightRain87

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: MidnightRain87
  2. Minecraft name: MidnightRain87
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: America/germany
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I played modded mc for almsot a year
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I've grown bored of vanilla, i've been looking around for more things and fun things to play
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, never.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm looking for a new and fun community to play with i feal this server fits the bill perfectly.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: MidnightRain87
  2. Minecraft name: MidnightRain87
  4. Country: America/germany
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I played modded mc for almsot a year
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I've grown bored of vanilla, i've been looking around for more things and fun things to play
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, never.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm looking for a new and fun community to play with i feal this server fits the bill perfectly.

ZORO1237

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: ZORO1237
  2. Minecraft name: ZORO1237
  4. Country: Canada
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I have been playing modded minecraft for 2-3 years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: What I like about modded minecraft is there is more to do than vanilla minecraft. Cool items to achieve, cool worlds to explore and etc.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not that I remember.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can help others when they need help, I know most of the mods on the modpack. Also I'm good at building, if the server needs big buildings done I can help with that.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: ZORO1237
  2. Minecraft name: ZORO1237
  4. Country: Canada
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I have been playing modded minecraft for 2-3 years.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: What I like about modded minecraft is there is more to do than vanilla minecraft. Cool items to achieve, cool worlds to explore and etc.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Not that I remember.
  8. What can you bring to the community? I can help others when they need help, I know most of the mods on the modpack. Also I'm good at building, if the server needs big buildings done I can help with that.