Can't craft Redpower Tin/Silver/Copper Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaosK

Jul 29, 2019
I use the DW20 Modpack and can't craft all of the Redpower Storage Blocks. Apparently the recipes are overwritten by other mods, but those storage-blocks can't be used to craft RP-microblocks. Also the Forge Lexicon can't exchange the storage blocks (and I really would like me some silever panels). I hope someone can help me to resolve this issue. Thanks.

KaosK

Jul 29, 2019
No unfortunately that doesn't work. I tried it with tin and silver. NEI shows no recipe for that either.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
The reason is gregtech.
He in turns blames Eloraam for not letting him have permission to modify her work.

You'll have to go into the GT cfg file (there's a guide on this form) and turn storage block recipes back on.

If you are not comfortable, even with a guide, go ahead and make a GT block, then put the GT block into the omnitool lexicon and pull out a redpower block.

Dafuq?

Jul 29, 2019
The reason is gregtech.
He in turns blames Eloraam for not letting him have permission to modify her work.

The thing that I don't get is why he has to modify her work to make the blocks interchangeable. Isn't that what the forge lexicon is supposed to be for?

KaosK

Jul 29, 2019
I use the DW20 Modpack... ...Also the Forge Lexicon can't exchange the storage blocks...

As I said DW20 Pack, so no Gregtech involved - also The Forge Lexicon doesn't work with blocks. Even though I appreciate the answers, it doesn't help with the problem.
So does anybody know, how I can give the redpower recipes priority over any other recipes, which may cause a conflict?

jatie1

Jul 29, 2019
I guess the only way is to trade your blocks for the Redpower ones via cheat mode. It really isn't hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.