i have very Drop Frames on ModPack (The Dark Trilogy) my FPS is 0 !!!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019
i have very lag on ModPack (The Dark Trilogy)
FPS rises and falls from 150 to 0 every 2 seconds
why ? :(

that problem started About two days ago, two days before it was staying at 150 FPS

please help me :(

Attachments

• My Crash Log.txt
    1.6 MB · Views: 49

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
There could be a million of reasons that we could speculate about, but truth be told we really don't have any information to go on. You could have build some contraption of pure lag, you could have allocated 100% of your ram to the game, there could be confined mobs somewhere in a closed space... We would need something to go on.

Also that "crash log" appears to be the launcher log. Not really sure what help that would be. Have you tried using Opis to troubleshoot your game? shift+F3?

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019
There could be a million of reasons that we could speculate about, but truth be told we really don't have any information to go on. You could have build some contraption of pure lag, you could have allocated 100% of your ram to the game, there could be confined mobs somewhere in a closed space... We would need something to go on.

Also that "crash log" appears to be the launcher log. Not really sure what help that would be. Have you tried using Opis to troubleshoot your game? shift+F3?

look

Attachments

• root.jpg
    root.jpg
    670.9 KB · Views: 30
  • root.GameRender.jpg
    root.GameRender.jpg
    741.1 KB · Views: 30
  • root.GameRender #2.jpg
    root.GameRender #2.jpg
    670.9 KB · Views: 28

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Cannot really tell all that much from just the screen shots. What I meant was that you use the number keys to navigate to find what(if anything) is causing the biggest fps problems. But am I understanding it correctly that it is momentary fps drops only? Because if so your memory usage is running a bit close to total memory allocated. Does your spikes coincide with when the "Used Memory" goes from a larger number and then drops down to a lower number?
In any case I think you should try and allocate a bit more memory. Try 2.5-3GB.

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019
Cannot really tell all that much from just the screen shots. What I meant was that you use the number keys to navigate to find what(if anything) is causing the biggest fps problems. But am I understanding it correctly that it is momentary fps drops only? Because if so your memory usage is running a bit close to total memory allocated. Does your spikes coincide with when the "Used Memory" goes from a larger number and then drops down to a lower number?
In any case I think you should try and allocate a bit more memory. Try 2.5-3GB.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    594.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 3.png
    3.png
    715.3 KB · Views: 38

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Is it only certain places in your base? Or is it random over time?

If so then I can see that there is not a lot of mobs/animals around(33 to be exact), but perhaps you get a lot of animals(cows, chickens etc?) in a too small pen somewhere?

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019
Is it only certain places in your base? Or is it random over time?

If so then I can see that there is not a lot of mobs/animals around(33 to be exact), but perhaps you get a lot of animals(cows, chickens etc?) in a too small pen somewhere?
It Random Over Time
i don't have any lot for any thing in my place

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
1.Fastcraft (It really helps)

2.Optifine (turn off all particles, animations)

3. Turn down the ganilla settings, if you haven't already.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
i install FastCraft , but if i launch the game , he is crash
Why ??? :(
I have never used Fastcraft myself so no clue.
But if you want help you need to start to do something for it your self. Give more information. Saying that it crashes is hardly going to be enough for anyone to give an educated guess. Post the crash log so people who know those things can help you.

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019
I have never used Fastcraft myself so no clue.
But if you want help you need to start to do something for it your self. Give more information. Saying that it crashes is hardly going to be enough for anyone to give an educated guess. Post the crash log so people who know those things can help you.
ok , thank you
After a bit I will write all the information of the problem
I hope that the problem dissolves

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I expect that the information that I wrote above is sufficient to identify the problem
Please help me I have a holiday, and I do not know what to do
:(:(:(

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
Before fastcraft, you said you would drop down to 0 FPS over time. Can you relaunch the whole launcher and it be back to normal FPS?What Java are you running?

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
you didnt answer the question, does your FPS go back to normal after relaunching the full launcher?