Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.4.0 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Starlight

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Starlight
What are you looking for in the server: I'm looking for a great community to enjoy my play time with!
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since from before it was multiplayer (early Alpha)

What experience do you have with Modded MC: I have played modded MC for a long time (Tekkit and then FtB)
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie): Not that I can remember, no!
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it: Not all the time, but I have it and use it when needed!
How active are you: I usually play 4+ hours a day, but sometimes have times when I can't play!
Do you agree to the rules: Yes! Absolutely!

niksa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Starlight
What are you looking for in the server: I'm looking for a great community to enjoy my play time with!
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since from before it was multiplayer (early Alpha)

What experience do you have with Modded MC: I have played modded MC for a long time (Tekkit and then FtB)
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie): Not that I can remember, no!
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it: Not all the time, but I have it and use it when needed!
How active are you: I usually play 4+ hours a day, but sometimes have times when I can't play!
Do you agree to the rules: Yes! Absolutely!

In-Game Name: Eladkay
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a smart, wise community so I can have fun and play along with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft on PC for 2 years now, and Minecraft in general for 3 years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Oh, I've played much modded MC back in the day, I've stopped, but now I'm back and just completed ME^4, for example. If needed, I can check crashlogs and report them, I can even try to fix them myself due to my Java knowledge.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yes, I have. A long time ago.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, I do not own a mic.
How active are you? I am as active as one can be and more.
Do you agree to the rules? Why wouldn't I?

In-Game Name:AlexMine_Gamer
What are you looking for in the server? A friendly Whitelisted community!!!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC?i know some mods but i want to learn all of them
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?never before
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?yes
How active are you?i play around 1-2 hours daily, with some free time
Do you agree to the rules? yep!

In-Game Name: Crhymez
What are you looking for in the server? Im looking to join an active community were i can trust the other players not to grief.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Too long to keep track... i want to say 4 years or so.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have played with almost every pack since Forge was a thing.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yes and no, I have never been banned for negative reasons, but i have played Ultra hardcore servers that when you die you get banned for "x" amount of time.... but i dont think you will find any of those, if you do let me know so i can clear it up.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do and i will.
How active are you? Depending on how much im playing Modded Skyrim. I tend to play a lot.
Do you agree to the rules? I do.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

craftno7

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CraftNO7
What are you looking for in the server?: lookin to play with my brother and others I might meet to have some epic builts set up
How long have you been playing Minecraft? :since before it became known. I where in alpha and bought the game twice in case I needed profile if freind was visiting on lan
What experience do you have with Modded MC? :set up my own nuclear powerplant , with many functions like the uu generator, and much much more
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?: I have only been kicked for high fps and so on ,. but now my new built is flawless
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? : im on every day in fact im in the lobby of OTE right now
How active are you? : Very active, some thimes 24 - 7 and some times it might take a week ,. but if I like the server, im on mostly every day
Do you agree to the rules? : Yes didnt read them ,. but im an experienced minecraft player and guess griefing and acting like an idiot is one of the fact ,. il read them now,. shure I agree to them

niksa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CraftNO7
What are you looking for in the server?: lookin to play with my brother and others I might meet to have some epic builts set up
How long have you been playing Minecraft? :since before it became known. I where in alpha and bought the game twice in case I needed profile if freind was visiting on lan
What experience do you have with Modded MC? :set up my own nuclear powerplant , with many functions like the uu generator, and much much more
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?: I have only been kicked for high fps and so on ,. but now my new built is flawless
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? : im on every day in fact im in the lobby of OTE right now
How active are you? : Very active, some thimes 24 - 7 and some times it might take a week ,. but if I like the server, im on mostly every day
Do you agree to the rules? : Yes didnt read them ,. but im an experienced minecraft player and guess griefing and acting like an idiot is one of the fact ,. il read them now,. shure I agree to them

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Spxrtan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Spxrtan
What are you looking for in the server? A great place to meet new people and record videos
How long have you been playing Minecraft? over 3 and a half years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I started out playing vanilla and i did everything on there and then i started playing modded and never went back. that was 2 years ago.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? I would play every day for at least an hour and a half.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Spxrtan

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):

mcSmurph

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mcSmurph
What are you looking for in the server? I am looking for an active community that can be helpful and fun to play on. I have played on many servers before and I found them to be quite annoying especially with immature users. i hope that this server because of the whitelist feature, will not have this problem
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have a huge experience with modded minecraft. i started with FTB ultimate and since then I have accumulated a huge knowledge of the mods. I have been playing this pack since the day it came out and so I am familiar with nearly all the mods in the pack
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: Never, I try to be community friendly!
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and yes
How active are you? I play about 90 minutes to 2 hours a day, maybe 3,4,5 days a week. When i'm enjoying it, every chance I get!
Do you agree to the rules? Of course!

Twinskies

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Twinskies
What are you looking for in the server? A good, dedicated server
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Been playing with mods since they came out
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yeah, twice because one thought my account was hacked and one I'm not sure as i never even heard of that server.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? I'd play 2-3 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules? Yeah

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Twinskies

Thank you for being honest about your bans Twinskies, we really appreciate it.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):

Mr Manipulator

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Mr_Manipulator
What are you looking for in the server? Friendly, active players and a stable, 24/7 server.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing since beta 1.8.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I started using mods after about one week of playing MC; however, I didn't start using modpacks until Tekkit and FTB came along.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and yes.
How active are you? On average, I'd say about 4-6 hours a day. I'm currently in college, so I'm most active in the evenings (EST).
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Mr_Manipulator

Sorry for the slow reply there!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Ruben Kanstad

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Vulcy
Name: Ruben, 30
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? 3
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: My friend is playing here and I want to join too.

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Vulcy
Name: Ruben, 30
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? 3
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: My friend is playing here and I want to join too.

Already sorted over thisaway