Private Pack [CLOSED] Seriously, why are you keeping this thread alive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Aww :(

You aren't running the server anymore? Atleast tell me you are still in charge of the pack

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
Yes I am still in charge of the pack. And I am "in charge" of the server, but I don't play it enough to feel I should be in charge of decisions :p

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I am still in charge of the pack. And I am "in charge" of the server, but I don't play it enough to feel I should be in charge of decisions :p

Ah I see well of it stays Mixi or even goes infinity I would join any other pack? Eh only of its RR2

----------------------------------------------------

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ah I see, well of it stays Mixi or even goes infinity I would join, any other pack? Eh, only of its Running Red 2

-----------------------------------------------

Stichel_

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Stichel_
Preferred play-style: I definitely enjoy building contraptions, machines, and just general creations that are awesome! :D Overall, I am a huge fan of vanilla redstone, and have since gotten into all of the modded FTB machines and useful inventions.
(modded) Minecraft history: I will not try to project myself as something I am not; I am new to modded minecraft. I've been playing for a couple of months on Resurrection with some new friends, and it is crazy difficult! I'm looking to play on a server that will allow me to continue to expand my knowledge of modded MC, as I am an old Vanilla pro.
Sell yourself: Overall, I love to make new friends. When I first started playing on Minecraft servers, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting new people whilst being guided through modded MC. I am a college student, and as such am very fun to be around and talk to! Further, I love to help others on a daily basis, and am a huge fan of community projects and collaboration. I would bring a great personality, and an intelligent, intuitive friend to the server!
Did you read the rules?: Yes, and I approve ;P...other than being a little unclear as to the whole zombie cannon thing(which sounds awesome btw).
Really!? What do you remember?:Generally, the rules are in place to maintain a fun, and interactive server experience! No griefing, stealing, etc. Of course, HAVE FUN! <--- That's what Minecraft is all about! ;)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Stichel_
Preferred play-style: I definitely enjoy building contraptions, machines, and just general creations that are awesome! :D Overall, I am a huge fan of vanilla redstone, and have since gotten into all of the modded FTB machines and useful inventions.
(modded) Minecraft history: I will not try to project myself as something I am not; I am new to modded minecraft. I've been playing for a couple of months on Resurrection with some new friends, and it is crazy difficult! I'm looking to play on a server that will allow me to continue to expand my knowledge of modded MC, as I am an old Vanilla pro.
Sell yourself: Overall, I love to make new friends. When I first started playing on Minecraft servers, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting new people whilst being guided through modded MC. I am a college student, and as such am very fun to be around and talk to! Further, I love to help others on a daily basis, and am a huge fan of community projects and collaboration. I would bring a great personality, and an intelligent, intuitive friend to the server!
Did you read the rules?: Yes, and I approve ;P...other than being a little unclear as to the whole zombie cannon thing(which sounds awesome btw).
Really!? What do you remember?:Generally, the rules are in place to maintain a fun, and interactive server experience! No griefing, stealing, etc. Of course, HAVE FUN! <--- That's what Minecraft is all about! ;)
Sorry to say, but the server is actually getting a mod pack change today!
We are swapping over to the Industrial Revolution mod pack. So if you are still interested, you are whitelisted, if not then my apologies.

Stichel_

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't mind trying it out! How exactly do I set up the FTB launcher on my end so that everything works A-ok? Thank you for the consideration btw!

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't mind trying it out! How exactly do I set up the FTB launcher on my end so that everything works A-ok? Thank you for the consideration btw!
Well the server isn't live yet, as I have a million and one things to do, and the pack has literally JUST gone public, so the awesome admins on the server are only just getting the server files now. But to get the pack you use pack code:
industry

Stichel_

Jul 29, 2019
No problem. Thanks for your help. I just tried to use the code and it said invalid so I'm guessing that all the files and such are not yet ready. Any idea when I should try again(when the server will be live?) I don't mean to rush you, take your time! I'm just curious. Also, what is the Industrial Revolution pack like?

Stichel_

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies, it worked! Let me know when the server is up! Again, thank you for the Whitelist :) I look forward to seeing you on the server.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
No problem. Thanks for your help. I just tried to use the code and it said invalid so I'm guessing that all the files and such are not yet ready. Any idea when I should try again(when the server will be live?) I don't mean to rush you, take your time! I'm just curious. Also, what is the Industrial Revolution pack like?
I am sorta busy, so I can't really explain it, so I will just link you to the pack thread http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-industrial-revolution-tech-no-rf-focus.70736/

Stichel_

Jul 29, 2019
Great, it looks awesome! I'm going to assume the IP is the same. Thanks again! Have a great rest of the day, and don't be too busy!

DigitalT

Jul 29, 2019
I see you are switching to Industrial Revolution and it looks very interesting. Looking forward to trying it out.

Minecraft name: DigitalT
Preferred play-style: Building and creating things
(modded) Minecraft history: Played numerous mod packs, favorite one so far is Magic Farm 2
Sell yourself: Really enjoy playing minecraft
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Really!? What do you remember?: No greifing, no unwanted pvp, and enjoy the wonderful zombie cannons.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I see you are switching to Industrial Revolution and it looks very interesting. Looking forward to trying it out.

Minecraft name: DigitalT
Preferred play-style: Building and creating things
(modded) Minecraft history: Played numerous mod packs, favorite one so far is Magic Farm 2
Sell yourself: Really enjoy playing minecraft
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Really!? What do you remember?: No greifing, no unwanted pvp, and enjoy the wonderful zombie cannons.
Unfortunatley, no zombie cannons in the version the server will be running (as it was part of JordsUtils, which isn't in IR) but I may add it in future.. other than that you will be added when I get home from work (unless one of the admins adds you first... dunno if they have updated the server yet, if not I'll do it all tonight :))

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Alright so you are added to the whitelist. The server is updated to 0.0.51 and it should be on the launcher soon :)

Robocreator223

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing on the server last night.
Help.
Need wiki.
Don't understand.
Delta-ish dimension?
idk help me plox
much confuse

a poem by me
(still confused)