Whitelist Server [1.3.4] GEISTES'S INFINITY SERVER [PVE][20SLOTS][MINIMALISTIC]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there!

My name is Geistes and im running a TPPI FTB Infinity server for myself and others!

I haven't played modded MC for a long time and so I'm starting with T̶P̶P̶I FTB Infinity.

This server is designed to be the single player experience of T̶P̶P̶I FTB Infinity made multiplayer, there should be no exterior forces resulting from players modifying the behavior of the game. The same principle applies to the plugins I use to run this server, each one is chose minimalistically as a tool to aid myself in running the server.

Geisteskranken.com:25575

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

0iYg2v7.png

1) Don't grief this is a community based server. Imagine it as single player but with other people. Your interaction with the game itself should not be significantly different from single player.

2) Use your common sense, if you think I may disapprove of something, ask me.

3) I shouldn't have to say it; No stealing, griefing, spamming.

4) Anything of malicious intent^ is a bannable offence

^I reserve the right to define the term "Malicious Intent"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bb5Ngjc.png

Plugins:
LWC
Essentials
BlockTrackR
TrustWorthyCauldron7

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Whitelist:

You must post a white listing application in response to this thread in order to be whitelisted.
Code:
IGN)
Age)
Location)
How long have you been playing Minecraft)
What keeps you playing Minecraft?)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

About me:

I personally am a systems administrator and am very knowledgeable with server infrastructure, If you have any question personal or professional about computers, servers, networking, or programming; feel free to ask me
smile.png

I don't appreciate griefing nor do I condone it and I would appreciate if you didn't grief on my server. I know what I'm doing and I will ban you, You are just wasting your time.​

Last edited:

DeadpooI

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Toy_Deadpool
Age) 12 (I consider myself mature for my age)
Location) USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft) About 3 years or 4.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The awesome community, mods, and new content keep me sastified :)

Tonsk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Toy_Deadpool
Age) 12 (I consider myself mature for my age)
Location) USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft) About 3 years or 4.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The awesome community, mods, and new content keep me sastified :)

Welcome! and whitelisted.

Tonsk

Jul 29, 2019
It should, normally. If it crashes it restarts automatically and only stays offline if something's really, really wrong. Since the server is new we don´t have any statistics of this happening with the Infinity pack so we´ll have to see, but we sure hope not ;-)

DeadpooI

Jul 29, 2019
It should, normally. If it crashes it restarts automatically and only stays offline if somethings really, really wrong. Since the server is new we don´t have any statistics of this happening with the Infinity pack so we´ll have to see, but we sure hope not ;-)
The server doesn't seem to be up right now. The ip is Geisteskranken.com:25565 right?

Tonsk

Jul 29, 2019
Oh noes, Geistes shouldn´t make new threads so late xD

The correct port is 25575, 65 was the TPPI one. Please try again with that.

Last edited:

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Zuzu
Age) 16
Location) USA East Coast
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Ever since 1.0.0
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) There is always something to do, or improve, and the only thing that would stop me from playing would be my creativity.

chasekwe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) chasekwe
Age) 31
Location) New York, USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since the 'games sold' counter was only 5 digits but I don't recall exactly how long that's been. (5 years-ish?)

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I love the challenge Minecraft presents to me! Not that any individual aspect is traditionally difficult but the experience as a whole is so phenomenally overwhelming in only the very best sense. Whenever I think I know how or what I want to accomplish I always come up with a dozen other ideas fighting for my interest/attention. It's just so exciting to, yes sometimes get bored, but never stay bored which is what makes Minecraft very special. I have so much fun and hope to meet a couple good people as well.

Tonsk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Zuzu
Age) 16
Location) USA East Coast
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Ever since 1.0.0
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) There is always something to do, or improve, and the only thing that would stop me from playing would be my creativity.

IGN) chasekwe
Age) 31
Location) New York, USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since the 'games sold' counter was only 5 digits but I don't recall exactly how long that's been. (5 years-ish?)

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I love the challenge Minecraft presents to me! Not that any individual aspect is traditionally difficult but the experience as a whole is so phenomenally overwhelming in only the very best sense. Whenever I think I know how or what I want to accomplish I always come up with a dozen other ideas fighting for my interest/attention. It's just so exciting to, yes sometimes get bored, but never stay bored which is what makes Minecraft very special. I have so much fun and hope to meet a couple good people as well.

Welcome and whitelisted. Same as Deadpool, please notice that the correct port is 25575!

Tonsk

Jul 29, 2019
See you around then ;-) I´lll probably be sleeping in an hour or two, but since it´s sunday I´ll be around pretty early too.

Alzeran420

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alzeran

I've been playing minecraft since it came out. I find myself coming back because its the one game that you can always do something different on. I have a friend that I would like to have join me as well

IGN: Mr.Bubbles

He's been playing for forever as well, and we're kinda a team.

Luceil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alzeran

I've been playing minecraft since it came out. I find myself coming back because its the one game that you can always do something different on. I have a friend that I would like to have join me as well

IGN: Mr.Bubbles

He's been playing for forever as well, and we're kinda a team.

Whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Knightshadowz17

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Knightshadowz
Age) 17
Location) UK
How long have you been playing Minecraft) been playing ever since minecraft was still creative :) long time playing though updates
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) simple fact that everytime you load up a new world there are millions of things that you can do ... the only game i have found like this

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Knightshadowz
Age) 17
Location) UK
How long have you been playing Minecraft) been playing ever since minecraft was still creative :) long time playing though updates
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) simple fact that everytime you load up a new world there are millions of things that you can do ... the only game i have found like this

Added you to the whitelist! Welcome aboard!