[YogCraft] Grief Prevention/tekkitcustomizer Config Needed - A Few Questions

graziservers

Jul 29, 2019
Did a little searching, I will not lie, I didn't tear my heart out looking for it, I'm looking for configs of recomended blocked items for TekkitCustomizer and Grief Prevention.

I am very new to the FTB community, as in I joined 30 seconds prior to posting this thread. I was quite active on Technic, but the community went down the toilet.

Why are there not many YogCraft servers out yet? Lack of pre-installed Forge mods?

Are YogCraft servers worth running?

I'm looking for contacts who enjoy networking up and relaying information on skype as well.
shoot me a request, tonycos92

Thanks.

graziservers

Jul 29, 2019
Don't be ignorant
Read the post
Thanks for proving, again, that you are not a help to this community
search 'YogCraft' in this forum. Two threads come up, this being one of them.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
well i mean, search for tekkitcustomizer config and for girefprevention config

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Well just by looking at the list and you are planning on having a protection plugin like towny. I would suggesting removing grav gun and banning portal gun unless you wish to configure your own whitelist for blocks usable for the gun. Ban Dynamite, Sticky Dynamite, Vajra, Wand of Exchange, Wand of Excavation, Wand of Frost (breaks glass), Turtles, Mining Laser, MFFS Security Station and Defense Station (insta kills, steals items off players), limit frame links to 4 or less (default 1000). And much more really.

Im basing this off factions and world guard protection, because I havn't actually used towny.

Look around there is a Grief Item thread or something. Plenty of items that can grief a server.

graziservers

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for a legitimate reply.

I plan on using grief prevention. It appears that towny has been abandoned. As much as I hate grief prevention I'd rather not have fractions. As much as I love factions I think it makes people want to pvp. It is my belief that these modpacks are not meant for pvp, considering they are not balanced at all. I think that people should be able to explore the mods as they please without risk of grief.

Anyway, thanks for the list, I gave up on this thread and made my own list, but yours definitely added some that I had missed.

Thanks
Grazi

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.