xycraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
That would be awesome to have it in the next Monday update, but I'm not sure how often the packs update or the pack handlers update them. But still, cant wait!!

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES!

Hahahahahah. Don't forget that it is actually a pre-release, but yeah, there are some nice features. My FAVORITE feature is that crystals will now HURT when you touch them. Excellent!

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
Hahahahahah. Don't forget that it is actually a pre-release, but yeah, there are some nice features. My FAVORITE feature is that crystals will now HURT when you touch them. Excellent!
Thinking a spike fence or a pitfall trap?

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Thinking a spike fence or a pitfall trap?

Oh heavens no, I have attack turtles for that which are MUCH better. I'm thinking of when I'm running around a cave, and don't notice a crystal and get poked. I freak out, spin in circles, looking for what just hit me. After a few seconds, I calm down a bit, and decide that it must be that I'm starving. Then I see that my hunger bar is full and I go back into full panic mode, deciding that a mini enderman has been teleporting behind and around me to try and slowly murder me when I spot paying attention. Finally, after likely staring right at the crystal for twenty seconds, I'll remember "Oh, right, crystals hurt me now!" and then wander off amused at myself for having forgotten.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
One has to manually update forge for this update to work

edit: ok, got myself forge 534, anyone any idea which optifine will work?

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
Oh heavens no, I have attack turtles for that which are MUCH better. I'm thinking of when I'm running around a cave, and don't notice a crystal and get poked. I freak out, spin in circles, looking for what just hit me. After a few seconds, I calm down a bit, and decide that it must be that I'm starving. Then I see that my hunger bar is full and I go back into full panic mode, deciding that a mini enderman has been teleporting behind and around me to try and slowly murder me when I spot paying attention. Finally, after likely staring right at the crystal for twenty seconds, I'll remember "Oh, right, crystals hurt me now!" and then wander off amused at myself for having forgotten.
Lol how we amuse ourselves...

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Lol how we amuse ourselves...

Indeed. And as I've got around 60 stacks of those crystals, I'm likely going to have to make a massive crystal maze just to enjoy it.

Actually, something I keep meaning to suggest on the MystCraft forum would be symbols that allow modification of game elements, such as being able to break blocks, place blocks, use explosion devices, have liquids flow, jump height, fall damage per block, etc.

Those type of symbols would be extremely useful for making mazes and whatnot.

Reactions: Whovian

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, something I keep meaning to suggest on the MystCraft forum would be symbols that allow modification of game elements, such as being able to break blocks, place blocks, use explosion devices, have liquids flow, jump height, fall damage per block, etc.

Those type of symbols would be extremely useful for making mazes and whatnot.

The Mayor of Portland said:
I like this idea. I like this idea.