World of Mods (whitelisted server) (Direwolf20's mod pack)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

thereaperkid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ryansk843
Mod experience: i can do thaumcraft 3, buildcraft ,thermal expansion alittle, mystcraft, steves carts 2
Activeness: im on 5 hours at the most maybe more
Why we should want you on the server: im chill .

daker41

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: daker41
Mod experience: how experienced you are with mods and minecraft in general?i think i am very experienced but compared to certain other people (dw20) i am ok
Activeness: how active you are daliy? i normally jump on at least once daily if only for 15 min but some days im on for hours and hours
Why we should want you on the server: what makes you special?i am a good builder and grunt i also like to build communal buildings for everyone to use arfter my enitial house is complete

pimschwip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pims1997
Mod experience: I am pretty well experienced!
Activeness: I can be on for at least 1 till 2 hours a day!
Why we should want you on the server: I like the fact that only 8 people can play at the same time :p, because i don't like these big servers with 125+ players on.

Inge88

Jan 16, 2013
Italy
www.twitch.tv
IGN: My IGN Is astore99 (Uhm, isnt my account, my friend gave it to me :) )
Mod experience: I'm medium-high mod player :) Playing with mods since 1.2.5 :l
Activeness: Uhm.. I usually play 2 Hours, but somedays 3..
Why we should want you on the server: I dont really know.. But i dont wanna that you judge me from my spelling errors because i'm not english.. :/ I'm sorry for that.. By the way i think i'm funny sometimes! :D
Thanks..
Inge