World of Mods (whitelisted server) (Direwolf20's mod pack)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

rhys992010

Jul 29, 2019
World of mods is curently looking for two new players, world of mods is a server that uses Direwolf20's mod pack. It is a small whitelisted server that can hold a max of 8 players at a time.

As the server is only small we are very particular when choosing players, we don't mind what you experience level with mods is, all we want is active and mature players. We are looking for players that can login every other day.

Aplication:

IGN: your in game name
Mod experience: how experienced you are with mods and minecraft in general?
Activeness: how active you are daliy?
Why we should want you on the server: what makes you special?

Please complete the aplication if you want a chance at getting on the server.

Datgrenade

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DatGrenade
Mod experience: I'm fairly experienced with all the mod but i would like to get to know thaumcraft. As that is the only mod really i haven't used.
Activeness: I'll probably be on every day except firday and sometimes wednesday nights as i play basketball and those are our game times.
Why we should want you on the server: Im looking for nice server to play and make some new friends.

CMOWD3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CMOWD3
Mod experience: how experienced you are with mods and Minecraft in general? I would say that I would be fairly experienced with most the mods and am really good at Minecraft.
Activeness: I go on this wierd on-off sort of thing with playing games (mostly between COD and Minecraft), although with servers I am on for most every day.
Why we should want you on the server: I've tried joining other servers (FTB and vanilla) and haven't found one that I could really stick with, and I think that this server would be good for me.

Thanks for looking at my application and I hope that you will accept me.

DiamondHoe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DiamondHoe
Mod experience: I have been playing minecraft for a few years now and I am very educated with the mods. I have watched numerous episodes about these mods and I know how to use them to their full extent.
Activeness: I play almost every day for hours at a time. The only exception to this is when I am at school from Monday to Friday.
Why we should want you on the server: I am a friendly person and I really know how to use these mods for fun builds and great game play.

Iiamghostt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iiamghostt
Mod experience: pretty experienced
Activeness: depends on the day
Why we should want you on the server: Why wouldn't you? No server is complete without Ghost

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lupton4
Mod experience: Have played with all of the mods in this pack
Activeness: maybe 2-5 hours on weekends and school breaks maybe 1-2 hours on school days
Why we should want you on the server: Very creative and very good at surviving then thriving.. I also am planing on making a community sort of thing

toxictictac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: toxictictac
Mod experience: I've used all the mods before so i know the basics to getting started
Activeness: I would spend mostly 3 hours on a school day and about 5 hours for weekends
Why we should want you on the server: I'm a helpful person and just being friendly to everyone

DWLooney

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: :DWLooney
Mod Experience: I have extensive knowledge of BC, IC2, EE2/3, redpower, Thermal Expansion, MFFS, and factory making in general ;)
Activeness: 2-4 hours on school days, 3-6 hours on weekends
Why we should want you on the server: I am generally very helpful, do NOT abuse exploits, and I will be able to explain about the mods I know about.

XenoPharium

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XenoPharium
Mod Experience: I have played mods almost all the way back to 1.8.1 And if i recall 1.7.3 early alpha mods, i have a great knowledge of all the FTB Mods.
Activeness:12 hours a day for the next week, After that 5 hours each day give or take.
Why we should want you on the server: Im a generally helpfull guy that will never turn down a helping hand i can help out noob players or just players that are not fammiliar to the mods i can help with building of any kind, ETC...

TheOsirian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SirOsirian
Mod experience: All the basic aspects of them, direwolf season 4 and smp season 3 videos, and some advanced aspects on general.
Activeness: Everyday i try to play at least 6 hours.
Why we should want you on the server: I can help, i wanna learn, i'm a nice guy, i wanna play in a server, idk what else.

rhys992010

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DiamondHoe
Mod experience: I have been playing minecraft for a few years now and I am very educated with the mods. I have watched numerous episodes about these mods and I know how to use them to their full extent.
Activeness: I play almost every day for hours at a time. The only exception to this is when I am at school from Monday to Friday.
Why we should want you on the server: I am a friendly person and I really know how to use these mods for fun builds and great game play.

DiamondHoe you have been accepted on to the server but i am unable to send you a private message please send me a private message to be given the ip.

necronassassin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: necronassassin
Mod experience: played with the mods that existed even before tekkit began
Activeness: 2 - 4 hours daily minecrafting
Why we should want you on the server: i'm a nice guy that works great in teams and willing to help others understand the mods better

llBlueSlidePark

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: llBlueSlidePark
Mod experience: played minecraft for about 2 month and really enjoy it and ftb for about a week I say I am decent
Activeness: on almost every day may not Saturday though
Why we should want you on the server: I a nice person and I like to make new friends and really enjoy helping people out

rhys992010

Jul 29, 2019
Currently the two places have been taken but if one or both do not respond to me the places will be given to other applicants.

Fanaart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:fanaart
Mod experience: i geus normally
Activeness: maybe 12 hours.
Why we should want you on the server: I'm mature and i want to join a great community with players who are also mature. I'm also i GFX artist i could do the GFX of the server to

M__M

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Muskrat__Matt
Mod experience: I have played MC for 1 year now(1.0), and FTB since it was released,
Activeness: how active you are daily? At least a few hours per day, between 2-12
Why we should want you on the server: Knowledgeable with vanilla mechanics, Learning the mods at a quick pace. Friendly and willing to help with community builds.

WoWxUnholy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Grimreaper1997
Mod Experience: Played Tekkit for a long time until FTB modpack was released and have been playing ever since
Activeness: Generally on everyday, for about 3 hours +
Why should we want you on the server: I belive i am a mature person and have not ever had problems with previous servers I have been on, i am used to using these mods and would like to help people out in any way i can. I just want to be on the server so i can enjoy the mod pack with people who will be mature and respectful to other player

War3agle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zvonderwell
Mod Experience: I have played Minecraft for about a year now and tekkit for a couple of months and have watched countless lets plays on FTB and Tekkit so pretty familiar with most things. I have also been playing lots of FTB single player looking to better myself.
Activeness: On everyday for different amounts of time always over an hour
Why should we want you on the server: I am a mature and active player looking for company to make my playing experience more enjoyable and learn the game together. I also cannot deal with the day to day problems from public server life. Thank you for your time.

epicWTFboom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: epicWTFboom
Mod experience: I've played FTB since it came out and for a month or so tekkit *winces at the sound of the T-word*
Activeness: I play pretty much every day, but i sometimes have a schedule.
Why should I be added to the server?: I enjoy playing with other players and making builds for a large group of friends.
:D Hope I'm accepted

shreaderdog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shreaderdog
Mod experience: I know almost all of the technical mods in the pack and I know Thaumcraft perfectly. Oh also I used to play that mod pack starting with a t that I refuse to say the name of.
Activeness: I usually play 2-5 hours every day and if not every other day.
Why we should want you on the server: I am good with groups and will use my supplies for projects that are server wide.