World Breaking Crash Due to Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkVoid

Jul 29, 2019
While I was changing the the options on the [Factorization]router, I selected for it to pull from a [mystcraft] writing desk, I think, it just crashed when i clicked the button, not sure if what was displayed was what was selected. Now whenever i enter the world it instantly crashes with the same error:
http://pastebin.com/vJE9Vhtz

Is there any quick fix, like being able to delete the router block from an external program, I've tried MCedit but that corrupts the blocks in the world.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Maybe you could redefine the Router's item ID, and that would delete all Routers from your world since they have item ID of 1000 which would then be unrecognized. I don't know how to set item IDs though.

TheDarkVoid

Jul 29, 2019
The problem with that is that it would also delete all other factorization blocks, since they all share the same ID, i could change the writing desk's ID but that would be a lot of pages lost...

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Oh, I didn't know that, I just looked up the Router ID. Do you have a lot of Factorization? I only have a minimal set-up to get a Crystallizer running, I think 12 mirrors are the most expensive part, I wouldn't miss it if I had to rebuild it. I guess if you've got a whole Factorization ore-tripling production line set up then it might be a pain even if you cheated it all back in. Which would be fair enough after an otherwise world-destroying bug.

TheDarkVoid

Jul 29, 2019
it's not the blocks themselves that is expensive but the items stored inside, mostly the barrels full of stuff, most of my valuables were removed from the barrels before this incident but there are still quite a lot of things stored about in barrels that would be a bit problematic to loose, if no better solution arrises i may just change the ID.[DOUBLEPOST=1366067923][/DOUBLEPOST]Whoa, I just tried loading the world and it loaded, then instantly I destroyed the router with my Vajra, maybe the router didn't get time to start up yet when the world loaded. Crisis averted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.