Which files should I copy from old version server world to new version of direwolf20 mod pack?

pk103hk

Jul 29, 2019
I was hosting direwolf20 mod pack server 1.0.12, and I have backup of the whole folder.
Today I updated my client and server to 1.0.14. I wanted to keep playing the old world.
I had a bad experience about copying the wrong folders/files, causing the world unable to save. I forced to make a new world.

So I wanted to know which folders/files should I copy from my old world?
I wanted to keep Hats, world save, magic progress, ender chest etc, with the new changes/features in 1.0.14 (there is gravestone on death now)

Please help.

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
I was hosting direwolf20 mod pack server 1.0.12, and I have backup of the whole folder.
Today I updated my client and server to 1.0.14. I wanted to keep playing the old world.
I had a bad experience about copying the wrong folders/files, causing the world unable to save. I forced to make a new world.

So I wanted to know which folders/files should I copy from my old world?
I wanted to keep Hats, world save, magic progress, ender chest etc, with the new changes/features in 1.0.14 (there is gravestone on death now)

Please help.
not sure about where hats is saved but I am pretty sure that you can just copy the world folder from your old server to the new one and run it but i'm sure someone will correct me if i am wrong

pk103hk

Jul 29, 2019
The last time I just copied world folder,then bad thing happened. Lost hats, magic progress, and even worse the world can't save. :(