What's YOUR favourite power source?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mfgamesys

Jul 29, 2019
I like to use a steam boiler high pressure with fuel and 18 industrial steam engines

I have oily bees supplying my oil so i don't run out ever :> So i have 144mj/t

which allows me to charge my power cubes and ender chest them to my quarry for ez 50mj/t quarries

engineer turtle with a gate reader crafted with it is boss i can clear a 64x64 quarry in under a day starting at y100 even from the top of the nether.

Unium

Jul 29, 2019
I will reply to this thread with a pic... that is very self explainatory.
SU9eH.jpg

:p

Also i'm finishing a wheat farm 100% powered by wind to produce biomass and seed oil. I'm converting the biomass to biofuel using 100% wind power as well. For now i'm just charging some Redstone cells around my base with combustion engines using the biofuel, but the boiler would be a very good solution to all my energy needs both EU and MJ.

Cumpz
Uni

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I like to use a steam boiler high pressure with fuel and 18 industrial steam engines

I have oily bees supplying my oil so i don't run out ever :> So i have 144mj/t

which allows me to charge my power cubes and ender chest them to my quarry for ez 50mj/t quarries

engineer turtle with a gate reader crafted with it is boss i can clear a 64x64 quarry in under a day starting at y100 even from the top of the nether.

Total tangent, but...how'd you end up getting oily bees? I've been trying to get them, along with good jungle bees, but breeding is a right arse, at times.

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
Would you mind using [ spoiler ] tags next time? Some of us want to play with the bees, not have the results given to them.