What's new in modded minecraft today?

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
This should help persuade people to use ChromatiCraft - the ability to make essentia from crystal energy.
wrLm5NR.png

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
This should help persuade people to use ChromatiCraft - the ability to make essentia from crystal energy.
wrLm5NR.png
Crystal Energy? Pfftt
I think we all know why you posted this picture.
DAT GUI NAME DO'!
Your naming skills never cease to amaze me.
==============

CrazyPants‏@CrazyPantsMC
Considering some options to make things to be a little more effort to manage. Let me know what you think: http://strawpoll.me/2955087

Last edited:
Reactions: Like and Yusunoha

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Tubes! (2.0.5) 9-Nov-2014

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ft-mods/1292474-1-7-10-tubes-2-0-5-9-nov-2014

Sorry for the extended absence. The next update 2.0.5 for 1.7.10 adds the following:

• Buildcraft 6.1.5+ support (previous Buildcraft versions will no longer be supported)
  • Added Portuguese(pt_BR) translation by LorenzoDCC
  • Added Russian (ru_RU) translation by Adaptivity
  • Fixed crash if a tube is destroyed while a gui is open
  • Fixed crash if a liquid does not have a defined texture
You can get the update here: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/68299-tubes/files/2218400

Schmoller

kroeser

Jul 29, 2019
EvilCraft 0.6.4b

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/74610-evilcraft/files/2218422

* Make ticking machines disableable with a redstone signal. Closes #163
* Remember progress in Spirit Furnace. Closes #162
Will only remember progress until the TE is unloaded, so a world restart/chunk unload will reset the progress anyways. So this is intented.
* Add default BOP Blood support. Closes #161
* Add recipe for dead bushes.
* Make Mob Furnace related recipes quite a bit easier.
* Add relevant Inventory Tweaks API classes.
* Fix shift-right click when Exalted Crafter is full. #157
* Re-add custom moveFrom NEI support for Exalted Crafter. #157
* Fix #159 - Exalted Crafter stack sizes are not limited to 37 anymore.
* Fix #155 - Client desync when filling/draining tank with buckets.
* Fix #156 - Some tanks weren't able to be filled from Dark Tank.

kroeser

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Greg Adds New Change log Repository That Also Contains Progress

http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/com/gregoriust/gregtech/changelog.txt

GregariousT has now added a change log repository for Gregtech that also contains progress on future updates. So now you can see whether or not there was an update without browsing through the Gregtech thread mindlessly. And you can also check future updates.

For example In the time this was created this update was not released yet. But I can see what will be in it :)
5.06.03:
  • Added some more Railcraft Recipe mirrors.
  • Added a simple Oven, which is almost identical to the Electric Furnace, but with a different Texture.
  • Fixed ULV Casing Assembler Recipe.
  • Increased the general chance for electric Tools to not loose actual durability from 1 in 10 to 1 in 25.
  • Made Drills and Jackhammers +50% faster on Blocks.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Greg Adds New Change log Repository That Also Contains Progress

http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/com/gregoriust/gregtech/changelog.txt

GregariousT has now added a change log repository for Gregtech that also contains progress on future updates. So now you can see whether or not there was an update without browsing through the Gregtech thread mindlessly. And you can also check future updates.

For example In the time this was created this update was not released yet. But I can see what will be in it :)

Ooh. a changelog place. What a revolutionary concept. :p

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
There's no off thread post now.
It feels lonely.

=================

Future updates!

Agriculture 2 Sneak Peeks!

Mod Updates!

Bibliocraft 1.9.0
It’s finally that time again! BiblioCraft v1.9.0 is ready to share with the world. This update mostly focuses on a new item called the Atlas, which is basically like a portable chest of maps that can create new maps, automatically find and select a map in the Atlas inventory that shows your current location at a selected zoom and so much more. I tried to write a pretty thorough explanation both in the changelog and on the Items page. The text is formatted a bit better on the Items page, so I recommend having a look at that to get a better idea of how all the features work. One important note I want to stress is there is a good number of tooltips built into the atlas if you hold down the Ctrl button and hover over buttons in the atlas. This is only going to be for Minecraft v1.7.10 and not v1.7.2 this time since I had to use a feature in code that is unavailable in v1.7.2 for the atlas.

The other major feature is custom paintings support. Custom paintings can be loaded via custom resource packs or by putting .png images in the BiblioCraft jar file. Custom resource packs are the preferable method as you can load and unload them easily in game. Custom paintings are client side and servers do not need the images installed, though you could likely use the server to client auto resource pack download feature to force download a servers painting pack to all the clients. If another player doesn’t have a painting you used on a server, then a “painting not found” default painting is displayed. The other player can look at the canvas item and see the name of the image being used. I placed an example resource pack inside the BiblioCraft jar file so you can easily see what it takes to make a custom paintings pack. You are welcome to just use the example pack and throw your images in it and share it / use it in any way you like.

I would like to encourage people to feel free to create custom painting packs, either from scratch or by using the included example pack and share them with the world. If you share your custom pack with me on the Minecraft forum or on twitter and it doesn’t include any copyrighted images I might make share them on the website so everyone can find them.

Also, on the topic of paintings, my good friend Shabby Quotient (author of 5 of the original BiblioCraft paintings) has provided us with three more wonderful paintings for your decorating pleasure.

Anyway, if you have any questions, comments or issues feel free to leave a comment here on the website, post on the minecraft forum or create an issue on github. I’ll leave you here with a couple images showing off the update. Enjoy!
Screenshots said:

Quarry Plus 2.0-RC7
CAUTION
  • Please use with NotEnoughItems inevitably
  • Please DO NOT use LaserPlus without BuildCraft
ChangeLog
Fix WorkbenchPlus infinity item bug
Full compatibly with BuildCraft 6.1.X
Remove InfinityMJSource

PneumaticCraft 1.3.2-32
-Bugfix: Pneumatic Helmet's estimated time doesn't use take Volume Upgrades in account.
-Bugfix: Elevator Floor name tab widgets have a wrong offset.
-Bugfix: Vacuum Pump is buggy as heck.
-Bugfix: Omnidirectional Hopper dupe bug with locked barrel.
-Bugfix: Client crash with Potion Clouds (IndexOutOfBounds).

Minechem 5.0.5 RC2
Changelog:
Update zh_CN.lang — Mrkwtkr
Fix NaN bug. — yushijinhun
Fix fluid will lose it RadiationInfo if you will it with bucket. — yushijinhun
Fix fluid item rendering. — yushijinhun
Merge MinechemHelper into MinechemUtil. — yushijinhun
fixes #420 — way2muchnoise
updates to gitignore — way2muchnoise
What fool missed this null check — charliepaterson89
fixes multi-input shaped recipes being buggered — charliepaterson89
Remove libs from the repo, rework gitignore — jakimfett
Add MineTweaker and ComputerCraft downloads — jakimfett

Remote IO 1.6.5 - B65
* Fixed various dependency issues with IC2

Last edited:

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Lonely? Lonely is when you can't reply to this because no update from the IC2 family has happened for quite some time.
Well, theres an addon in the works, i'll post about it if @xbony2 doesn't do it himself.

You can see this color, what about my toughts?

Lonely is when your life goes bad and you have to resort to the internet to stay sane, but still lone...

Don't quote this if you managed to find it. Just don't. Please. If you happen to use dark style forum and can see this, congrats, you are no more special than anyone else.

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Random Things 2.2.0

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/59816-random-things/files/2218420

• Added: Energy Distributors
  • Added: Bloodstone
  • Added: A config option to make bloodmoon spawned monsters vanish at the end of the night (Disabled by default)
  • Added: Config option for the environmental fog in the spectre dimension
  • Changed: Added Spirits to the MFR Safari Net blacklist
  • Update: zh_CN.langhttps://github.com/lumien231/Random-Things/commits/master?author=ViKaleidoscope
  • Fixed: Client Crash while looking at an invalid biome capsule
  • Fixed: The Bloodmoon light tint being more pink then red on higher brightness settings
  • Fixed: Souls spawning for non player entitys
  • Fixed: "doMobSpawning" not being respected by a Bloodmoon
  • Fixed: Gintos being completely consumed instead of emptied

Lumien

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Remain In Motion 2.2.0

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ion-block-moving-mod.45350/page-6#post-817425

Update time! Version 2.2.0 changes:
  • Re-worked computer integration. Now, instead of waiting for the move() call to return to hear whether the carriage worked, you call status() (no arguments) on it.
    • This change will help accommodate native OpenComputers integration, which is still planned
  • Added sound effects to carriage motion. Hear the motors!
  • Stopped support carriages from connecting through air
  • Implemented work-around for falling off carriages (it may still not work)
  • Fixed RF consumption in hardcore mode
It's available in the same place as always.

Planetguy