What's new in modded minecraft today?

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Ooooh, spoilers

LDrbVEq.png
Ah an cosmetic mod.
Then if it could be made to work with RiskyKen's Armourer's Workshop then we would have something absolutely amazing. I hope the dev reads this and they get in touch.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Transport Terminals 1.0b (by Vadis365)
+ RF implementation added - consumption and storage amounts are configurable.

+ RF Item Charger Block - has 6 charging slots

+ Chip Utilities Block - allows copying and erasing of chips also naming of Player Location Chips

+ Player Summoner Block - used with Player Location Chips to Teleport the named player to it's location.

+ Player Location Chips - can be named in Anvils or Chip Utilities Block and allows players to teleport to the named player using the Console.

+ Wireless Terminal Interface - can be linked with Consoles like remotes, this gives players remote access to the Console.

+ Added 'in game' GUI accessible from the Mods tab in the main game menu - used for RF settings and game rules.

Traveller's Gear 1.9.5 (by BluSunrize)
- improved: Rendering code, Traveller's Gear will now apply the necessary rotations to the ModelBiped of the item, as well as infos about child, riding, sneak and held items.- fixed: Lighting in the GUI, Blocks are now lit properly
- fixed: Gear shows up immediately after equipping, not only after closing the GUI.
- added: RenderTravellersGearEvent in the API, so other mods can hook into that and add to the rendering or prohibit it. I wanted to do this with Forge's SetArmorEvent, but I noticed that some modes didn't like that, so I made a custom event.

Also... should I start posting 1.8 updates?

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, they can begin to update their mods, but they don't have to release any releases for 1.8 until Forge is more stable, but they can start to update their mods anyway.
Also one more thing I would like to add. With any amount of instability in Forge if the modder makes something work it will work. So, what I am saying is modders won't create and hold because that is pointless. Once it is updated, it is guaranteed to work. There is no point in holding the release back. The reason developers don't update is because it is hard to make work-arounds, but once work-arounds are made they are 100% stable.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
1.8 hype! (not really)

Iron Chests 2 6.0.84.743 for Minecraft 1.8 is now here! Grab your copy of it today!

There are also DEV versions of Inventory Tweaks! However, the Kobata have warned you guys that this is a VERY EARLY VERSION. DO NOT USE ANYWHERE IMPORTANT. WILL LIKELY CRASH OR CORRUPT WORLDS. Don't say I didn't warn you =)

Next up on the list is Better Title Screen... although it is not really useful at this point of time...

Enhanced Server Moderation got ported too! So hooray if you use this mod!

Morpheus has also been updated for Forge! Meaning... configs are back!

That's all for today's news update, folks!

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Is it bad that the main thing I found intriguing was that you're (@DarkIron987 ) buying a new camera? :p On that note: why the d5200 over something from the d3x00 line? I recently bought the d3300 and it is fantastic :)
On-topic: 1.8 hype woo-hoo ! - mods - minecraft etc.
I am getting the D5200 because of really good student discounts at a local store. Also the moving screens pretty awesome.

Reactions: Chaka and Fixided