What's new in modded minecraft today?

D

Deleted member 39230

Mod-Developer: Sorin, sor1n or DarkKnight (call me however you want, I go as by DarkKnight)
Link to the update: Update Link
Mod name: Jewelrycraft (version 1.4.2)
Changelog:
- Updated the mod to Minecraft 1.7.10
- Fixed bug with Natura causing the game to crash
- Added more config options regarding Jeweler house generation
- Reduced the number of possible jewelers to spawn in a village to 1
- Added Molten Metal and Molten Metal Buckets
- Buckets of the molten metal can be obtained either by filling a smelter with the metal of your choice and then right clicking the smelter with an empty bucket, or by destroying the filled smelter, causing the metal to pour out and then use a bucket to pick it up.
- Smelters now spawn molten metal, if they have any, when broken
- Added the possibility to smelt ores
- Smelted ores give double the amount of ingots
- Jewelers houses now have a chance to also generate ores
- Jewelers can sell ores now
- Fixed a bug where the first time you would pour metal in a molder it would generate 2 items instead of one

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019

dmillerw

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to tease a new MineMenu feature. Guess the use of the new button on the far right (one with the chest) and win a prize!

Nm2sfSB.png

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
HQM Devs @HQMupdates · Jul 28
Thought that this might be useful for some of you. /V pic.twitter.com/aHQhhsJQm4

Now something like this is possible. The player must choose one of two paths. The paths then join again at the end /V pic.twitter.com/8iuRmpXi46
Now something like this is possible. The player must choose one of two paths. The paths then join again at the end /V pic.twitter.com/8iuRmpXi46

HQM Devs @HQMupdates · 5h
We won't make any reputation types/tiers. That'll be up to you. And yes, there will be scrollbars. /V pic.twitter.com/jvJzqRqAtN

RikuSS4

Jul 29, 2019
Seems to be working fine so far. Make sure you have COFHLib, COFH Core and Thermal Foundation in your mods folder. Also, Power Converters seems to have an issue with it. Probably using the old TE info.

Nimbleguy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod-Developer: Me.
Link to the update: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ds/2104643-the-void-version-1-7-10-3-1-1-beta
Mod name: The Void
Changelog: Taken from the changelog page:
For 3.0.0:
The biggest update since 1.0.0-BETA! You can now fight The G-ERROR ERROR. Many things were added. Watch out for flying Null Floaters and Void Clouds! You will need to empty your Voidwalkers before updating due to me fixing a bug with them, so you do not loose everything in your Voidwalker. Requires the reccomended version of Minecraft Forge! You may now shift-click into the Voidwalker. There are various other things added that I may have forgot! Also, G̳ͤͮ̌̎ͮ̿L᷿͈͉ͮ̈́ͮ͠I᷂ͨͮͨͤͮ͋T͓ͮ̍᷇᷆ͮ͡C͊ͮ̿̉ͮ᷈̚H͙͉ͮ͂̓ͮ᷆.
For 3.1.1:
Added Retrogen.

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
Because there's no good official changelog for TE4 and RSA posted yet, I'll make my own!
Thermal Expansion 4
  • Added upgradable machines. All machines now have 3-6 upgrade slots, based on their tier (machines can be upgraded to increase tier or crafted with a higher-tier frame to begin with). All machines come shipped with redstone control, side configuration and autoeject upgrades, so you'll need to upgrade your machines at least once to get a free slot without losing basic functionality.
  • Added upgrades. These included Secondary Chance +, Speed +, Power Cost -, etc.
  • Added Mana Infused Ingot/Dust, Mana Infused Ore and Primal Mana. Primal Mana, when placed in the world, creates the effects of Destabilized Redstone (RS signal), Resonant Ender (teleporting), Gelid Cryotheum (snow) and Blazing Pyrotheum (fire) ALL AT ONCE.
  • Added Signalum, a metal used to create locking components. These can be applied to any TE4 tech block to give it security features. It is also used in the 3rd tier of machine frame.
  • Added Lumium, a metal used to create a new, RP2-style white lamp.
  • Added barrels and backpacks caches and satchels.
  • Added the Flux Igniter, an RF-powered flint/steel.
  • Added the Forge Lexicon, but it's still creative-only for now.
  • Added an Invar Bow.
  • Added Redprints, which allow you to copy/paste machine settings.
  • Added Enervation Dynamo, which runs on Redstone and similar materials.
  • Added Pulverized Charcoal (can't be melted down in Liquifacted Coal).
  • Added Shiny Ore.
  • Added SOUNDS!
Redstone Arsenal
  • Added Flux Infused Armor.
  • Added Flux Infused Bow.
  • Added Flux Infused Fishing Rod. And all the oceans 'round the world shuddered in fear.

Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Because there's no good official changelog for TE4 and RSA posted yet, I'll make my own!
Thermal Expansion 4
  • Added Mana Infused Ingot/Dust, Mana Infused Ore and Primal Mana. Primal Mana, when placed in the world, creates the effects of both Gelid Cryotheum (snow) and Blazing Pyrotheum (fire) AT ONCE.

Also TP's you a short distance.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
to comment on the idea of a seperate topic and such... the thing is I want to have a solution that doesn't burden the forum staff at all, because modded minecraft news is a community project, not a ftb project, so it's not fair to burden people with things that they shouldn't be burdened with. the idea to add a blog function to the forum isn't something I'm thinking of, because you'd add a whole category to the forum, which is basically just for modded minecraft news. the idea of heavily moderating this topic isn't something I'm thinking of either, because it'd require the forum staff to constantly moderate this topic. currently there's the idea to either create a new forum rank for people who're doing modded minecraft, who can post in a locked topic where only people of this rank can post in, or create an alternative account where only a few people have the login information from, where the account can post the modded minecraft in a locked topic. the forum rank would still require help from the forum staff, as everytime you want to add or remove someone from the rank you'd need to ask the forum staff to do so...

there's also the option of just moving this whole thing to a whole new website and such, but to be honest, I don't know how long this project will be here, seeing as CurseForge is becoming more and more popular for mod developers and I believe CurseForge has the option to inform you when a mod you're following gets updated. if this is the case, you'd only need to follow a mod on CurseForge to get your modded minecraft news.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today I bring you a simple mod by @Alexiy called Extended Item Information
Welcome. Here I present you a mod which has been developed over several months. I decided to make it because I didn't like to remember what stats and properties each item has. This mod reveals many of them:
15UImjS.png

W3ehUHJ.png

96zy9Mj.png

mgKt3gc.png

QpW7xSS.png

dmK95xQ.png

VlXwKjb.png

atBjxXC.png

m8J3Awc.png

on99htd.png

dXugJti.png
Download - 1.6.4d