What was your first FTB pack?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Got into FTB due to what is now FTB Retro, as with a few others here did. Mostly did my on packs then, and still do them more oft then not.
Ah, the good ol' days of EE2 and true challenges.

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Jumped right into modded when I paid for my minecraft account back in 1.2.5. Started watching Direwolf20 on YouTube and installing mods manually. Man I miss ee2. Was a pain to do but so worth it.

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
ultimate. i loved redpower, xycraft and soul shards...god i miss ee3 something fierce ;)

though not ftb related, i had a blast playing the Aether as well...what a crazy expansion to mc. id love to see ftb and aether breed something totally crazy together ;)

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
ultimate. i loved redpower, xycraft and soul shards...god i miss ee3 something fierce ;)

though not ftb related, i had a blast playing the Aether as well...what a crazy expansion to mc. id love to see ftb and aether breed something totally crazy together ;)
I wish the Aether team actually gave a damn about mod compatibility instead of ignoring bugs, I'd add it to any custom pack in a heartbeat. In the meantime I'll make do with a heavily modified Eternal Isles (DivineRPG) mod.

Last edited:

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
First mod pack: Tekkit circa 1.2.x (the boyfriend installed a server and dragooned me into trying it. I promptly created an EE2 "flower" farm producing diamonds with RP2 pneumatic piping to all feed my charging spot for my Klein Star Omegas.)
First FTB mod pack: Insanity. We will not discuss how much crying comes from my extreme vertigo and having to use water elevators at the start.
First Launcher Pack: Beta Pack A. ;)

In_Ter_Face

Jul 29, 2019
First started with FTB Beta Pack while waiting for Ultimate to release and then a ton of the Ultimate Pack until I got bored and got back to Vanilla.
Now mainly the Monster Pack and a little bit of Blood'n'Bones ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queue

Jul 29, 2019
Technic pack :p

FTB was 1.4.6, but I played to many of the packs to pick one. Modded mc was a while before that

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf20 (MC 1.4.7)
Came across his mod spotlights, and then Let's Play S5, when I was a noob randomly throwing mods at my game.