What to exchange...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jakehaskins

Jul 29, 2019
As with most people i have a slight obsession with OP items in minecraft, because of this, the three extra modifiers that you can put on tinkers construct tools just isn't enough :/ I play on Direwolf20 1.7.10 pack mostly and would like to know what item you guys think i should/could exchange for an additional tool modifier ("creative only"). I wouldnt consider myself a cheater and this seems like the only way for me to deal with the guilt of creative mode only items hahah,
thanks

Wilder

Jul 29, 2019
Since the three bonus modifiers you can get come from a diamond + a gold block, a Notch apple + a diamond block and a nether star, I'd say for the next "tier" the price could be something like a beacon + music disc (or something else you can't get in massive quantities from mining/whatever)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
If you're truly feeling masochistic and have Forbidden Magic, you could use a nether star block.

purplefantum

Jul 29, 2019
You could also get iguana tweaks and impliment the exp system, and nothing else. It will give modifiers on tool/weapon level ups if you make it do so.