What is the most overpowered mod in your opinion (NO ORESPAWN)

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
The thing about Archimedes, though, is that although you have portable flight it is a lot more difficult as well as slower than other flying methods from what I remember. Morph with abilities I tend to agree with, although it is fun to kill someone that is in bat form! ;3
Engines take care of that, and I find it better to morph into a creeper while having the advanced genetics ability to blow yourself up. Sometimes you can just pass it off as a coincidence when it appears that you died as well.
Why use Archimedes Ships for flight when you can use a hang glider? :)
Because there are no restrictions when using archimedes'

Also I can't believe that noone has mentioned the x-ray mod yet.
Or even worse NEI, goddamn cheat mode. ;)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com

Zaik

Jul 29, 2019
shameless crosspost:
waioftiem-png.12889
I'm not sure if way of time being gooby flav is the best or worst thing i've ever seen. maybe we can get him to rap during one of his factorio videos if we push this hard enough.

Reactions: ljfa

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
I assume NEI for the spawning in item capabilities would not count?
If it does not, then dungeon mods when you play on peaceful. Free stuff all day erry day (although BetterDungeons' mobs do spawn on peaceful half of the time, but only the ranged units can harm you).

C

chbachman

Orespawn. nuff said.
:p

IMO, the last sword you will ever need mod.
Literally one of the worst mods you will ever see.

Gus

Jul 29, 2019
1. I would probably say Soul Shards: Reloaded. It works like the original Soul Shards but it supports mobs from other mobs.

2. Computer Craft

3. Applied Energestics 1 or 2

4. Mine Factory Reloaded

In itself none of these mods are super-overpowered, but together they are.

Reactions: immibis and Ritt

andysim

Jul 29, 2019
Modular power suits. Not easy to make but OP. My last world I had a set with everything on it. Can't drown, can't starve, almost creeper proof. I stopped worrying about mobs altogether. And insanely fast Sprint right up until your suit overheats lol.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Modular power suits. Not easy to make but OP. My last world I had a set with everything on it. Can't drown, can't starve, almost creeper proof. I stopped worrying about mobs altogether. And insanely fast Sprint right up until your suit overheats lol.
For complete creeper proofness add a Feline Amulet :D

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
For complete creeper proofness add a Feline Amulet :D
Advanced genetics is kind of ridiculously powerful as well, although admittedly most of the really good stuff is hard to get. Ender dragon skin scales anyone?

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Flight is one of the more expensive genes to breed, and advanced genetics flight doesn't seem to pick up on speed buffs like some other forms do. Might just be me not noticing it though.
Still you get free flight. Also it is really easy to farm cells just by trapping a passive mod in an area near your machines.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Still you get free flight. Also it is really easy to farm cells just by trapping a passive mod in an area near your machines.
You still need power. And bats won't always get you the flight gene. And considering how finding them when you need them is near impossible.