What is the most compact thing you have made??

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Are you saying you fit a reactor and a laser in a one block space? How is that possible when the smallest possible reactor is a 3x3x3?
tumblr_mejnpu26Rm1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Reactions: JaRyCu

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question: why the gap between the Factory machines? They can be placed directly adjacent to each other and eject directly into each other.

Theres Mek item pipes there but they are hard to see. Just so I could see the items pass through.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta have that factory feel, man - items whizzing through pipes is just awesome. :)

Yep. You ever see the conveyors from the old UE mod "Assembly Line"? Those would have been perfect instead of pipes. Its unfortunate those UE mods are no more.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Yep. You ever see the conveyors from the old UE mod "Assembly Line"? Those would have been perfect instead of pipes. Its unfortunate those UE mods are no more.
Meh... The fact that they tried to invent a new power system when IC2, TE, and BC all already existed really bugged me. I'm not sad to see them gone. The conveyors had a cool model, I guess, but we have MFR for actual conveyors and Thermal Dynamics and Mekanism for cool looking models, and Refined Relocation for super functionality. I don't miss UE. :p

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
*shrug* Its that attitude that caused UE to fail. None of the mods you mentioned are even half as detailed. Mekanism and Galacticraft only hint at what could have been. Calclavia is a better artist than those two guys.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
*shrug* Its that attitude that caused UE to fail. None of the mods you mentioned are even half as detailed. Mekanism and Galacticraft only hint at what could have been. Calclavia is a better artist than those two guys.
Yeah, but he also had the hubris to try to redesign a system, introducing another "standard" to electricity. :p