What do I do?

CXXIVLDIVL

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone please help me. I dont know what to do.

I have started FTB ultimate and made a shelter. planted some corn and stuff to make food.

so what do I do now? I found a cave and there were so many ores! Some water shards and other stuff I couldnt mine with a stone pickaxe i think.

Is there some kind of tutorial that could help me?

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Since you are totally new to the modded scene, it would be a good idea. Once you've grasped the "basics" then you can get more confident with exploring the mods solo. Also check the mods wikis, they will give you some ideas to experiment with.

Reactions: CXXIVLDIVL

CXXIVLDIVL

Jul 29, 2019
Well i played around with industrial craft, buildcraft and railcraft a long time ago so i know those.

Ive forgotten a bit but it should be easy to remember. There is a nice tutorial on the FTB wiki I found. It explains industrial craft nicely and should be a good refresher.

Dont know nothing about the others though.

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
In case you didn't know: hovering over an item and pressing U will give you uses for that item and pressing R will give you its recipe.

Reactions: CXXIVLDIVL

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I didnt know that. Its really helpful.
No problem :D
Not everything is supported through that but a lot of things are, so it'll help you out a bit.
Off the top of my head, I know Thaumcraft isn't supported, but that mod comes with an in-game book that you get by making a wand and rightclicking a bookshelf.
Oh, and if you press O (I think that's the default), then you'll be able to look up items in the text box that appears if it's not already on your screen.
(along with a bunch of other things that you can find more info about here: http://ftbwiki.org/NEI ;) )