Werewolfs of Wakkerdam game (SIGNUP)

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
When you have that feel that inside you there is nothing but an empty void you start to wonder whether it is worth or not living.

I'm still wondering.

Reactions: xTordX

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I had to copy the coward thing, you should just give it two or three more lines of space to make said info visible.

"When lynched, Runs off in the forest hiding in the witch hut. They will make an alliance. The town is to afraid to enter the witch his house. They can leave notes at the door (Pm'ing the coward), The coward him self can't answer. Only the witch can (Whice will reveal his role). The coward can vote with the muse account of the witch, But can't specify any reason for his vote. The Coward can choose to come back to the village, When doing so he will get lynched however that day as an extra lynch. But can share his information for 1 day."

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
AUN-040_1z.jpg

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Copy/paste this into the quoting section so it doesn't mess up and make no sense: http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/raw/ca00b23d
Are you joining us? Gideon?

I had to copy the coward thing, you should just give it two or three more lines of space to make said info visible.

"When lynched, Runs off in the forest hiding in the witch hut. They will make an alliance. The town is to afraid to enter the witch his house. They can leave notes at the door (Pm'ing the coward), The coward him self can't answer. Only the witch can (Whice will reveal his role). The coward can vote with the muse account of the witch, But can't specify any reason for his vote. The Coward can choose to come back to the village, When doing so he will get lynched however that day as an extra lynch. But can share his information for 1 day."
Fixing that in just a sec :)

-To Big Picture-
So.. I guese your in?