Werewolf: Trouble in Roarhaven! GAME THREAD

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Good afternoon everyone! What a nice day today is, the sun is out, the weather is nice, and there's a group of bad people that want to kill us! Ah, what more could we possibly want?

The Nobody wagon is popular today, I think I'll join in. Vote VikeStep (hmm, something doesn't feel right here)

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
llama-stare-gif.gif

FireFistRay

Jul 29, 2019
the seed belongs to our creators whoever they are. there remains a price on my head. ill endanger you all if i stay. i shall take it where it can never be found. but whenever you look to the stars, think of one of them as my soul. defend this family autobots as they have you. defend all they can be. there are mysteries to the universe we were never meant to solve. but who we are and why we are here are not among them. those answers we carry inside. iam optimus prime and this message is to my creators. leave planet earth alone cuz im coming for you....

vote nobody

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
the seed belongs to our creators whoever they are. there remains a price on my head. ill endanger you all if i stay. i shall take it where it can never be found. but whenever you look to the stars, think of one of them as my soul. defend this family autobots as they have you. defend all they can be. there are mysteries to the universe we were never meant to solve. but who we are and why we are here are not among them. those answers we carry inside. iam optimus prime and this message is to my creators. leave planet earth alone cuz im coming for you....
Nagisa, I think you are having identity issue ...

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ok so since I'm definitely and in no way a bad guy, honestly, I want clarification: do all of the "bad guy" roles participate in the private bad guy convo? Or is it just the "remnants" and "bad guys(subtype)" that participate in that convo? Or do they all participate in that convo, but Erskine Ravel and Nevarian Whatsit don't get a vote?

PS: I'm totally a good guy, seriously.

C

chbachman

I am Gregory Winkletoes. I am going to vote nobody . I am leaving now. I am saying good bye.

seiya4win

Jul 29, 2019
konbanawa minasan! my name is Tanaka, my airplane clashed and some how landed on this place? WHERE THE HELL AM I ?!?!?!?! well I heard that theres animals trying to eat us, so lets work together and KILL THEM ALL!!!! Nice to meet you all.

P.S.
I'll never turn my avatar into a girl even though there's a girl on my back

I VOTE NOBODY

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Nobody

Hey guys, my name is Jusancious (yea...;3) Im a fairly new Mage and came to Ireland to start practising as this is the birth place of magic :). I would appreciate any help!