Werewolf (Skyrim-Themed Edition) [GAME THREAD]

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
For now Im voting Exedra just because I need a vote so I dont get lynched and he started the alpha dragon voting with no real reasoning

will most likely be changed so don't worry :)

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
We have 1 Lone wolf left, and if my calculations are correct we should have 2 vampires (one being the head vampire) as this is day 6 so 5 days have happened so 2 conversions can have taken place. @VikeStep when the head vampire dies does his conversion also stop? if not tomorrow we will have potentially 3 vampires out of 5 people alive. So right now there is 2 vampires 1 wolf and 3 nords.

No problem for this :p

Please tell me if I missed anything out

You missed a pretty big thing, actually. The Master Vampire can only convert people who have said his name in a post (vote recaps don't count). The only people to have ever said the master vamp's name all thread were SkeletonPunk and 016Nojr, both of whom are dead now. Here are their quotes:
VOTING DIAMONDARROW they were the first to vote for sora yesterday.
I might not be able to come back so i vote for DiamondArrow, i'll change my vote later if i get to

If I'm correct, it means the vampire team is now completely eradicated. Yay!

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I think I'm gonna vote for exedra too. Not just because I need to vote, but also because... i don't know I feel that if there's a werewolf here it's probably him....gosh I really don't know howto say it, but I'v got a feeling its him. Of course this is inda suspicious an may get me killed but fuck it, Vote(not locked):Exedra

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I thought master vampires can convert peoples whos name have been said? That rank really confused me lol

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
well, i guess i was right to kill diamondarrow. yay! (i also had vigilante, i just didn't mention it.)
vote dwappo (anti smite)(will change)

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I don't even know who to lynch at this point. Also, I used reasoning that has been seen by innocents before, so I don't know why you're lynching me...

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
It was not a good day for Exedra, not only did he decide to not vote, he had the others against him as well, so his death was pretty much inevitable. As he lay there hanging the crowd smiled as it became evident what monstrosity Exedra was. He was a cunning werewolf. Everyone cheered, hoping that this was the last werewolf they would encounter and that they could leave safely.

As they went to sleep, they felt a lot safer. But in actual fact, they weren't. There was another werewolf! And the target this night was dgdas9. It seemed this person had killed before... He was a Vigilante, he was also a Stormcloak. The 4 remaining people woke up knowing that a werewolf was among them. But who is it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WRAP-UP
Exedra was Lynched and Smitten. He was a werewolf
dgdas9 was killed by a wolf. He was a Vigilante and a Stormcloak

Day 7 Begins. There are 4 remaining.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, this will be the last day. If we lynch the wolf, we win. If we lynch an innocent, then the wolf kills another and overpowers the third.

With that being said... Now is the time to prove your innocence. @dwappo, you haven't given any clues regarding your role or alignment. Would you be so kind?

Last edited:

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
So 5 people alive 1 wolf. if the wolf doesnt die, 2 normals die which brings it down it 3 people and 1 wolf....