Werewolf Round 5 - Skyrim Edition! - Signup

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Minimum 12 Players (14 for 2 extra in waitlist)
Optimal 16 Players (18 for waitlist)
Maximum 24 Players (26 for waitlist)

The Game will start when 26 Players Sign up or it is the 21st September and a minimum of 14 players have signed up (whichever is first)

This version of werewolf is quite similar to the previous ones we have played, except the two teams (Werewolves/Villagers) are now split into two supgroups with different win conditions. The Villagers team now consists of Stormcloaks and Imperials. The werewolf team now consists of werewolves and vampires. If all werewolves and vampires are killed, the team (stormcloacks/imperials) with the most members wins. If there is an equal amount they both win. If the number of villagers is less than the number of werewolves/vampires, they both win. The werewolves don't know the other vampires and the vampires don't kill people, they turn other players into vampires (the converted vampires keep their power snd allegiance).

Once the game starts, the last two people in the list will move to the waitlist, so get in quick!
  1. techno156
  2. PeggleFrank
  3. goreae
  4. the_j485
  5. frederikam
  6. dgdas9
  7. Jess87cp
  8. Staxed
  9. GPuzzle
  10. ICountFrom0
  11. Exedra

Role List
NOTE: The werewolves and master vampire do not have an allegiance (Stormcloaks/Imperials). Converted vampires however have an allegiance.

Townspeople

Adventurer:
Average Civilian, can vote to lynch once per night

Dragonborn/Dovahkiin:
Like an Adventurer but can survive one werewolf attack per game.

Dragon Tamer:
Like an Adventurer, but can summon the dragon once per game, summoning the dragon will reset all player allegiances, some people will keep the same allegiance, and some will change.

Jarl:
There are two of these, one for each allegiance, there will always be two jarls alive and he will not change allegiance when the dragon is summoned.
If the jarl is targeted by a werewolf, his housecarl will sacrifice him/herself. If a jarl dies, a random member of the same allegiance who has either used their power or has no power will take the position.

Housecarl:
There is a housecarl for each jarl, is like an adventurer but will be killed when the jarl is targeted by a werewolf. The housecarl will not be replaced

Assassin:
Can choose a player to kill once per game. If the targeted person is a werewolf, the assassin dies.

Jester:
Annoys a player during the night and disables their ability being used. If the jester annoys the werewolf, the jester is killed and the werewolf doesn't kill that night.

Companion:
Like a villager, but if targeted by a werewolf has the option to change to the werewolf team

Thief:
Can Steal someone's power and use it the next night (re-usable), if the targeted person is a werewolf or vampire, they join that team.

Mage:
Will warn their target if they are being chosen by the werewolves, if they are, the target survives the night. (Equivalent of Bodyguard)

Arch-Mage:
Once per game can ask a yes or no question to a random dead player. The dead players are told everything, but have the option to lie or tell the truth.

Master Wizard:
Once per night will see the role of a chosen player. Since there are no other roles that tamper with this, the seer's vision will always be 100% reliable

Bard:
Charms one person per night, players who are charmed do not know they are charmed. If the bard lives until the end of the game and all remaining players are charmed, he wins alone. It doesn't matter what team is supposed to win at the end, the bard's win condition overrides all others

Werewolves
NOTE: There is a 25% chance that a werewolf will be a special werewolf. Converted werewolves will also have the chance to be one of these. Out of the initial werewolves, at least one has to be a regular werewolf.

Werewolf:
Kills any player during the night

Teen Wolf:
Like a werewolf, but at least 50% (inclusive) of the teen wolf's posts every day must contain the word "werewolf" in it somewhere (if the number of posts is odd, the 50% is rounded up). Failure to do so will automatically kill you that night.

Lone Wolf:
Like a werewolf, but only wins if the other werewolf(s) are dead.

Moon Moon:
Like a werewolf, but only wins if he is dead and the other werewolf is alive.

Vampires

Master Vampire:
First Vampire, On the first night can choose to convert another player into a vampire successfully. On top of that, once per night, the vampire has a 25% chance of converting a chosen player to the vampire team. If one the first night, the vampire selects a werewolf, the werewolf is not converted and the Master Vampire is killed, instantly killing the vampire team. If the vampire targets a werewolf on any other night, it will ignore the 25% chance and the werewolf will not be converted.

Vampire:
A converted vampire, does not have to ability to convert others and keeps their allegiance and power.

Win Conditions
Stormcloaks:
Wins if all the werewolves and vampires are dead and there are more stormcloaks than imperials

Imperials:
Wins if all the werewolves and vampires are dead and there are more imperials than stormcloaks

Werewolves/Vampires
Wins if all the Stormcloaks/Imperials are dead

SPECIAL: Bard
If all players at the end of the game are charmed, the bard overrides all other winners and becomes the sole winner. If the bard fails at this, but the bard's team wins. He/She still wins

Rules
Currently Being Written

Extra Information
Currently Being Written
Currently Being Written

If you have any queries, please reply here. If you disagree with the ability of a player or think that it is overpowered, then I am all ears to hear your recommendations.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, I might as well. I'm actually getting slightly bored with werewolf, but hopefully this variation can bring it back for me :D

I just hope that I'm an Imperial.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, I might as well. I'm actually getting slightly bored with werewolf, but hopefully this variation can bring it back for me :D

I just hope that I'm an Imperial.
we have only had 3 games and you are already bored... Is that because you haven't won any? Even as a werewolf :)

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
we have only had 3 games and you are already bored... Is that because you haven't won any? Even as a werewolf :)

Shush you. :<

That might be part of the reason though. I really like the games, but I'm so easily distracted by just about anything. That's why I always make those summaries.

Reactions: VikeStep

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I'll not really be available to play from 2. October as I'll be in Spain by that time. Unless this game starts soon I won't be able to play it full.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
OK guys, I have some news, apparently I am going on holidays on the 26th September to somewhere with no internet... I will not be able to run this game, so unless something changes, I will need someone to take my place and be GM for this game, or we could abandon this game... but its all up to you guys

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
When I get back, holidays will be over (school will be back) and I won't be able to run it (this holiday will go for 1.5 weeks). So I won't be able to start it when I get back. Looks like being a GM is not for me

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Aw. So, no werewolf then? :<

We need more players to join peggle, or convince dgdas to start his game. Heck, anybody could do it.

Reactions: PeggleFrank