Werewolf Game CHAP-ter three

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
too dangerous eventually means harassing him by killing him night 1 until he stops playing.

If he's not killed night 1 by the wolves, villagers kill him day 2 because the only time a wolf wouldn't kill him, is if he was a wolf.

It's not a strategy that leads to fun in the community, even though sometimes it leads to wins.

Though, pointedly, I don't really care what choice you folks make, I can only control my own.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
too dangerous eventually means harassing him by killing him night 1 until he stops playing.

If he's not killed night 1 by the wolves, villagers kill him day 2 because the only time a wolf wouldn't kill him, is if he was a wolf.

It's not a strategy that leads to fun in the community, even though sometimes it leads to wins.

Though, pointedly, I don't really care what choice you folks make, I can only control my own.

It's true fred...*cries in the corner*

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry, but you are too Dangerous. We had to.

I understand, and forgive you. (When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.)

We're looking for just a few more players to get PeggleFrank's Dishonored game off the ground. I'm especially excited about this one, there are a lot of really cool mechanics (radio broadcast is just awesome). Sign up here! (I mean here.)[DOUBLEPOST=1378832768][/DOUBLEPOST]

Nonsense! I'll never stop playing. I find the game tends to equalize for players perceived to be threats: They don't get immediately targeted by the wolves, because they fear the Bodyguard and figure it'll be easy enough to get the villagers to lynch that player; and they don't get lynched by the villagers, because it's more likely they're on the same team, and that player could be an asset.

Reactions: the_j485 and dgdas9

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Well that was a good game, now you can go fear me in the next game. And Eumoniac in my defense it was Dgdas9 that suggested we should kill you.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Well that was a good game, now you can go fear me in the next game. And Eumoniac in my defense it was Dgdas9 that suggested we should kill you.

Truth. You were a very good partner. A really good partner. Oh, and if you want to, you can turn on your "show online status"

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
1) He seemed quite wolfy.
2) I wanted in on the criminals chat.
3) I'm a terrible player.
4) Eunomiac is taken off-guard by #3, and laugh-spits coffee on keyboard.
5) Eunomiac stands up too fast, gets tangled in his headset, yanks keyboard and remaining coffee off of table and onto carpet. Dog sees whole thing and saunters away, ashamed to know me.
6) Eunomiac says some very unkind things about coffee (for which he is VERY VERY sorry).
7) Eunomiac spends fifteen minutes cleaning coffee out of carpet, plotting increasingly imaginative slow and painful deaths for j485 all the while.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
4) Eunomiac is taken off-guard by #3, and laugh-spits coffee on keyboard.
5) Eunomiac stands up too fast, gets tangled in his headset, yanks keyboard and remaining coffee off of table and onto carpet. Dog sees whole thing and saunters away, ashamed to know me.
6) Eunomiac says some very unkind things about coffee (for which he is VERY VERY sorry).
7) Eunomiac spends fifteen minutes cleaning coffee out of carpet, plotting increasingly imaginative slow and painful deaths for j485 all the while.

Well, I suppose it will be fairly obvious who kills me on the first night then...

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I was actually surprised that J killed me, when he did. I posted all the information I had to the criminals right before I died, just incase I did die. The one thing I left out was important, but I can't remember what it was.

Reactions: dgdas9

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Yep... The criminal team did not find the investigator. When the police came they found all of the evidence he had collected.
I did... *cough*

If only somebody hadn't killed me before I could tell the rest of the criminal team about it...

Funnily enough I didn't actually know that GPuzzle was the investigator. I just claimed that he was, so that he would be in a bad position when it was revealed that Staxed was a chap.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I am saying it.

I was 80% Sure that Gabriel was the investigator. Why? Because he said that Fred was the false investigator. But I knew that fred didn't do it. So, he checked Fred.