Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Look, Conman. I'm really sorry if you're telling the truth, but we have to go on what side has the most evidence. The side for you being an alt is the strongest, so we have no real choice but to decide you must be an alt. Again, sorry if you're real.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Look, Conman. I'm really sorry if you're telling the truth, but we have to go on what side has the most evidence. The side for you being an alt is the strongest, so we have no real choice but to decide you must be an alt. Again, sorry if you're real.
Doesn't work like that,
No User has total control over the thread so I think you should allow him, if it's an alt then it shouldn't matter.

Either that or I just lock the thread for not being fair to all users that want in.. Up to you.

Reactions: Mevansuto

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like we just had a civil rights movement of some kind. Hooray! New members everywhere cheer.

Anyway, the post for night one should be up in a few minutes.

Reactions: Staxed

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
A system of daily lynching was decided on. They would vote to kill someone each day, then hang him from the gallows. Yes, the mansion had an indoor gallows. Shut up. Those gallows were old and dusty though. A test lynch was needed! And who better to test it on than the Village Idiot? _Nobody_ was strung up by the neck and hung for all to see. Satisfied with this, everyone went to bed for a good night's rest.

Some slept a bit too deeply, though. Two scuffles were heard in the night, with screams and howls intertwined. The crowd of villagers later examined each site to find evidence. Staxed, the first to be attacked, was found thrown through a wall with inhuman strength. How could anyone survive that? Somehow, though, he crawled out of the plaster with nothing more than a pounding headache. It was a miracle! He lived!

The next scene was equally terrifying. Goreae is found in his room cleaning blood off of a pocket knife. It seems he was attacked by a wolf in the night, but he too survived. The way he told it, he fought off the beast with nothing more than the knife! All he could remember of the incident was a flash of froth and the song of a blueJay.

Everyone was now ready for some sleep. Vikestep in particular was quite tired. He didn't see the shadow on the ground sliding towards him until it was too late. He screwed his eyes shut in a final defense... Only to see Not_Steve collapsed in front of him. Did he jump in front of the shadow to protect Vike? Not_Steve was knocked unconscious but otherwise okay, aside from a slight feeling of dread. A miniature pentagram had appeared on his forehead...

Night One Summary
  • _Nobody_ was lynched, he was the Village Idiot.
  • Staxed was attacked by wolves, but survived.
  • A rabid wolf attempted to infect Goreae, but failed.
  • Vikestep was targeted by the Voodooist, but was saved by Not_Steve.
  • Not_Steve is now marked. He will die on Night 3 if the Voodooist is still alive.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Well this is great we know that @VikeStep @Staxed and @goreae are innocent so that is amazing. I am going to wait to vote. Remember I have reverse pack mentality so I have to vote for who has the least votes...

Reactions: ThomazM

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I vote for Strikingwolf (at least so I don't get smitten)
Now take your pick.
Why? If it is because of reverse pack mentality don't do it.
*Walking around I feel like we have a chance at this. I grab my shovel and go to dig some stuff. I think I could come in handy in this war...*
"Hey @Staxed sorry you were attacked, but now we know you're not a wolf"
*I think to myself that these people are looking at me very strangely with my shovel. I decide that I like quiet and empty places like graveyards.*

Reactions: ThomazM

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
well last night was exciting, I'm always a bit confused, so can anyone explain to me how everyone survived?

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Very interesting night 3 attacks and all 3 survived, so we know that staxed, goreae, vikestep and not_steve are on the good side. So that narrows it down a lot. Now to just figure out who is suspicious, I will vote once I hear what others have to say...

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I vote conMan, but this could change if more evidence comes to light during the day...as there's really no evidence against anyone else yet.

Though, the fact that me and Goreae were the first to be attacked by the wolves tells me that there are some possibly talented players on the wolf side...

And wow...does everyone have Toughness or something...that was a lot of survival for night one...jeez, lol.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
by the way, people saying that all 4 of us are on the good team are wrong. Remember...there are THREE teams this game.

Not_Steve is the only confirmed villager...

• Staxed was attacked by wolves, but survived. - could be a villager or cultist
  • A rabid wolf attempted to infect Goreae, but failed. - could be a villager or cultist, has a role...not just a normal villager
  • Vikestep was targeted by the Voodooist, but was saved by Not_Steve. - could be a werewolf or villager
  • Not_Steve is now marked. He will die on Night 3 if the Voodooist is still alive. - Bodyguard or Guard Captain - Villager

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Firstly, no. I have the "Not actually part of the game" ability.

Second, did you miss our whole rights movement? Lawbroken had a dream, man.

I believe you missinterpreted one of our messages. Lawbroken's problem was with @the_j485's dictorial control other the thread. Later historians decided Lawbroken was truly campaigning for rights to supposed Alts. I just am picking on him for being new.

Although, LoL.

Reactions: Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
As a reminder, please include me in any private convo's that may be going on. I won't interfere. Just want to watch.