Werewolf - Bandits in Sanctuary

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Hello everyone, and welcome to the second instalment of my borderlands-themed game of werewolf! In this game, everyone is given a role themed on the borderlands series, as well as items from such. I'm trying to keep this light-hearted, so I would be delighted if there could be some roleplaying going on in the duration of the game.

I personally am on GMT british time. The voting ends at GMT midnight every night, and if you do not vote, so shalt thou be smitten with my mighty mightyness.

So then, rules, roles, and items:

Roles and items can be found here, and no I cannot fix the items' weirdness.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WZIy4RGAekOegllO-CYyQdb-NxoqpGGsgRN9KMPztlo/edit?usp=sharing

Rules:
1) All cursing is ok, just I'd rather not towards each other maliciously.
2) No copy/pasting PMs or making screen shots of them. This applies to within the thread and inside PMs.
3) If someone doesn't want to tell you their role, don't harass them with PMs accusing them of being defensive or whatever, it's SERIOUSLY annoying.
4) Signups will be denied after the first day, jsut like Goreae's game.
5) Have fun. Or die. Your pick.

Player list:

1) Staxed
2) Exedra
3) StrikingWolf
4) Not_Steve
5) Jus2Beast
6) Mevansuto
7) 016nojr
8) Goreae
9) SoraZodia
10) Skeletonpunk
11) Shazam08
12) Chbachman
13) Vikestep
14) Qazplm
15) Trajit
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

So the max players is 20, and once we have 10 players, we will play the next day.

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
let-me-in.jpg

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I'm in again :D ... Although I don't play Borderlands...

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
btw, I think a few of the powers are kind of OP.

Especially Mad Moxxi. What if Mad Moxxi targets the bandit, then everyone will know who the bandit is because they didn't attack that night. Its basically Seer+ because everyone knows