Werewolf - bandits in sanctuary GAME THREAD

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
As with last round, tonight will be a quick run-through of events:

Exedra was shot by bandits. He was but a nooby villager.

Not_Steve was lynched. He was also a nooby little villager.

C

chbachman

What about the lynching? Does that just not happen?

EDIT: for some reason my phone does not show the lynching part of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
As you may have guessed, but just in case you haven't, yes, there is but one wolf left. This is looking to be a close game.

As you may have then extrapolated, this is the last night. Choose a good target to lynch, or you'll die.

C

chbachman

I am the siren. The one who killed Skeletonpunk (Sorry about that btw) I just checked Goreae and he is the bandit. Due to this, if strikingwolf agrees with me, we win as long as we both vote Goreae. I vote Goreae.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
As you may have guessed, but just in case you haven't, yes, there is but one wolf left. This is looking to be a close game.

As you may have then extrapolated, this is the last night. Choose a good target to lynch, or you'll die.
Down to the wire huh...[DOUBLEPOST=1400444423][/DOUBLEPOST]@chbachman how did you kill him

C

chbachman

Angel the Siren kills one person on the first night. I thought it could be on the second night, so @the_j485 decided to make me kill a random person, which was Skeletonpunk.

Edit, accidentally said wrong person. It was Skeletonpunk. Totally just derped there.

Then turns into a Lilith or a Maya. I turned into a Lilith, which means that i can scan for a bandit. I scanned Goreae and found out that he was the bandit.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
So you're just going to believe him because he says he's the siren? There's no proof of this besides his word. For all we know, we only get one siren, and that was vikestep.

And yes. He did kill vikestep. But not as an angel, as a bandit.
On that day, the voting was late. Why? The guy organising it had school, sorry guys. This round will last until 19:00 tomorrow.

So, the votes had been cast. By a large majority, trajing was the one that got voted for. This time, a hanging had been organised, Lynchwood-style. The trap was released, Trajing fell, and with an audible SNAP! his neck was broken, killing him quickly and simply.
Afterwards, several people searched his room. Being behind the bar, it was obvious that he was the bartender. Nobody seemed to have worked this out yet. People are clever like that.
However, one person had failed to attend the hanging. Vikstep he himself was also found in his room, having had his throat slit by bandits. Looking at his body, there were several dimply-glowing tatoos on his skin.

Trajing was lynched. He was Mad Moxxi.

Vikestep was murdered by bandits. he was Maya the Siren.
[DOUBLEPOST=1399921216][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, almost forgot:

Zap, Zap.

016nojr and mevansuto have been fed to skags.

EDIT: If you'll look at the first night, you'll see what j says when vikestep killed someone as an angel:
Alrighty then.

'Twas a tense night in sanctuary. Bandits were known to be living there, disguised as normal citizens. There were several vault hunters around, but even they had no idea who they were.
In the morning, all votes had been cast, for who to lynch first. It was almost a unanimous decision for nobody to be killed. Poor guy, when he was lynched, he was crying and all...
But although several gunshots were heard, there were fewer holes in nobody than there were gunshots. Looking around, the crowd suddenly cleared around two bodies. First, the body of Jus2Beast. There were several bullet holes in his torso, and one in his head. The next was the corpse of Skeletonpunk. He had the markings of one killed by a siren.
Everyone was shocked, but there was nothing to do other than to bury the dead, and continue looking for the killers.

Jus2beast is dead from bandits

The angel killed Skeletonpunk
Bachman is not a siren, and definitely was not an angel. He's a bandit. Vote Bachman

C

chbachman

Edited above posts, derped really hard , meant skeleton punk. I never actually said who I wanted to die, so never checked up on that.

Alrighty guys, (a) certain person(s) has yet to give me their power list. Because of this, I am extending the day until 12:00am GMT, after which no votes or lists will count.

That was me^ *Puts on sheepish face* sorry...

C

chbachman

You 'derped' on two posts. An hour apart. Sounds more like you're making your story more believable.
No. I never actually picked which person to kill. I actually thought it was VikeStep who I killed. It was me not checking who was randomly killed.

But,go ahead, accuse me. You do seem really defensive though, however i can't blame you. If we kill you you lose. Period. If we don't you win.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
No. I never actually picked which person to kill. I actually thought it was VikeStep who I killed. It was me not checking who was randomly killed.

But,go ahead, accuse me. You do seem really defensive though, however i can't blame you. If we kill you you lose. Period. If we don't you win.
Of course I'm on the defensive! You're peddling your slander and the only other voter believes you. You are right, though. If you kill me, I do lose. The entire villager team will lose. If you don't, we have a chance.

And when J told you he was going to randomly kill someone, you didn't check the night posts to see who you killed? You waited an entire night, saw someone died and was like oh I guess that's the guy. Seems flimsy to me.