Werewolf - bandits in sanctuary GAME THREAD

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy all. I think I'm on a have to vote for nobody. I'm surprised he still joins when he never gets to play.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Alrighty guys, (a) certain person(s) has yet to give me their power list. Because of this, I am extending the day until 12:00am GMT, after which no votes or lists will count. Also, any untaken votes today will become votes for nobody. This will be the last day I am this lenient. From now on, if you fail to vote or to give me your list (different rules apply to the werewolves as I can just take the lists of their allies) I will insta-smite you.

Reactions: goreae

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Alrighty then.

'Twas a tense night in sanctuary. Bandits were known to be living there, disguised as normal citizens. There were several vault hunters around, but even they had no idea who they were.
In the morning, all votes had been cast, for who to lynch first. It was almost a unanimous decision for nobody to be killed. Poor guy, when he was lynched, he was crying and all...
But although several gunshots were heard, there were fewer holes in nobody than there were gunshots. Looking around, the crowd suddenly cleared around two bodies. First, the body of Jus2Beast. There were several bullet holes in his torso, and one in his head. The next was the corpse of Skeletonpunk. He had the markings of one killed by a siren.
Everyone was shocked, but there was nothing to do other than to bury the dead, and continue looking for the killers.

Jus2beast is dead from bandits

The angel killed Skeletonpunk

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, no. just2beast and Skeletonpunk are dead. Poor just2beast, I heard he was going to finish his rock candy.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
WoooOoooOOOooo I have buried the candy WoooOOooOOooO Avenge my death and finish the candy WooooOoooOO (off to heaven bye)

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Well, since I don't really know a lot about Borderlands, I think trying to roleplay it might end up badly for me, so as much fun as it could be, I'm going to not roleplay this one, sorry J.

also at @the_j485 maybe I missed this, but will you be revealing roles for the dead people (like Skele/Jus2), or will that not happen in this game?

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
WoooOooOO Im nobody important D:

This is something that you should not be doing, you are dead, which means you can't talk in this thread, and certainly shouldn't be giving hints like that if the Game Master has chosen not to provide those hints.